Sightscape Horizon Cargo Capris
- UPF 50+
- Water Repellent
- Secure Pocket
We redesigned our bestselling Horizon Collection, turning our full attention to fit and feel. Updated with cleaner lines, a smooth two-button waistband, and a flattering back yoke, the Sightscapes are fit for anybody and any adventure—from exploring city streets to taking on new trails.
Flat front and back pockets maintain a smooth silhouette while cool cargo pockets add a little extra style (and storage!) on the side.
Models shown are 5'9" to 5'11" tall, wearing size S/4.
- Flexion two-way active stretch for all-day performance
- StormRepel® DWR finish sheds moisture
- FreeShade® UPF 50+ sun protection
- Snap-close cargo pockets on both legs
- Front hand pockets
- Secure zip back pockets
- Measurements, Reg Size 6: Front Rise 10.375" | Back Rise 14.625" | Knee Cir. 17.25" | Leg Opening 15.25"
- Inseam, Size 6: Reg 21" | Petite 19" | Tall 23"
- Slightly Curvy. Sits below natural waist; mid-rise; moderately curvy through hip and thigh.
- 96% nylon/4% spandex
- Dee L DeeGender FemaleHeight 5'4"Type PetiteActivityRoad BikingPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsCasualApr 13, 2021
I love the zippered pocket when biking. They are not stretchy, clingy, but move with you.
- Yes, I recommend this productPenGender FemaleHeight 5'2"Type RegularActivityWalkingPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsFitsApr 9, 2021
Love the fit true to size
- Yes, I recommend this productLynnGender FemaleHeight 5'6"Type RegularActivityWalkingPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsFit me wellApr 8, 2021
The fit of these capris is slim. I'm 5'6" and 115 pounds. The size 2 fit perfectly. My hips are about 35.5". Because of the slim fit, the cargo pockets won't hold a lot, but they'll be good for a granola bar and toilet paper! Love the styling.