Guide Pro Lined Pants
- First Ascent
- StormRepel DWR
- UPF 50+
- Secure Pocket
- Lower Impact Materials
Our guides' favorite, with a water-repellent, two-way stretch nylon/spandex exterior fabric and polyester stretch fleece lining for warmth. Trimmed calves allow unrestricted range of motion while climbing, scrambling, or approaching.
Models shown are 5'9" to 5'11" tall, wearing size S/4, L/12, or XXL/18.
- FreeShade® UPF 50+ sun protection
- Two secure zip cargo pockets
- Inseam, Reg: 32" | Front Rise: 9.875" | Back Rise: 14.125" | Knee Cir.: 17.375" | Leg Opening: 16.25"
- Slightly Curvy. Sits below natural waist; mid-rise. Moderately curvy through hip and thigh.
- 94% nylon/6% spandex
- Yes, I recommend this productJoelGender FemaleHeight 5'1"Type RegularActivityHikingPros Comfort, FitConsPerfect pants for winter hikingJun 23, 2022
My wife was looking for a pair of winter pants that would be flexible and warm in our northwest weather. She has used these several times and loves the fit and feel. They kept her worm without being restricting.
- Yes, I recommend this productDulcemanGenderHeight 5'4"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsComfort and warmthJun 22, 2022
My wife loves these. Warm, dry, and stylish during winter time.
- Yes, I recommend this productMdubGender MaleHeight 5'9"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsA must for rainy/cold weatherJun 22, 2022
Bought a second pair for my wife. We both love these pants. Great in light/moderate rain. Very warm, dry fast. A staple in our house. Fantastic for a wide range of activities. I size down one size in the waist in these and they fit perfect.