Guide Pro Lined Pants
- First Ascent
- Water Repellent
- UPF 50+
- Secure Pocket
Our guides' favorite, with a water-repellent, two-way stretch nylon/spandex exterior fabric and polyester stretch fleece lining for warmth. Trimmed calves allow unrestricted range of motion while climbing, scrambling, or approaching.
- FreeShade® UPF 50+ sun protection
- Two secure zip cargo pockets
- Knee circumference: 17.375" | Leg opening: 16.25"
- Front rise: 9.875" | Back rise: 14.125"
- Average inseam, Reg: 32"
- Slightly Curvy: Sits below natural waist: mid-rise. Moderately curvy through hip and thigh.
- 94% nylon/6% spandex
- Yes, I recommend this productLindsayGender FemaleHeight 5'5"Type RegularActivityHikingPros Comfortable, Soft, Water ResistantCons Logo size and positionMy favourite winter pantsNov 21, 2019
Having purchased the unlined version, I had a good idea of what to expect but that fleece! It is so soft and warm. I paired these pants with my base layer and they kept me nice and warm in -11C/6F. They're great for brushing snow off the car - melted snow just beads right off! I loved them so much that after convincing my husband to try mine on, he got a pair for himself! These do fit a bit snugger than they unlined pants but only just.
- Yes, I recommend this productWendyGender FemaleHeight 5'6"Type RegularActivityHikingProsConsSuper soft and warm pants!Nov 21, 2019
I'm 5' 6" and around 175 lbs (with muscular build) the 10 regular fit amazing. They were warm and cozy for hiking at - 1 Celcius . They do not look bulky either. Love them!
- Yes, I recommend this productMary EOGender FemaleHeight 5'3"Type RegularActivityHikingProsConsTOTALLY FANTASTICNov 13, 2019
I have several unlined pair of these and took a chance these would be as good. WOW - they're so snuggly, and warm I don't want to take them off. Perfect for my already beginning Wisconsin winter.
- Asked Oct 21, 2019 by1 answerQ: What is the inseam for tall sizes?A:The inseam for a tall size in this pant is 35 inches.Answered Nov 20, 2019 by| EXPERT