Incline Utility Capris
- Water Repellent
- UPF 50+
- Secure Pocket
Built for hiking and anytime you want high-mobility comfort, these pull-on capris are made with a two-way stretch polyester/spandex that's water-repellent and has built-in UPF sun protection. Constructed with side panels for a slimming, flattering fit, they have two sleek zip front pockets and two low-profile cargo pockets.
Models shown are 5'9" to 5'11" tall, wearing size S/4.
- Flexion two-way active stretch
- StormRepel® DWR finish sheds moisture
- FreeShade® UPF 50+ sun protection
- Inseam: 24" Reg | 21" Petite | 27" Tall
- Active. An athletic fit. Close to the body without restricting mobility.
- 89% polyester/11% spandex
- Yes, I recommend this productLindaGender FemaleHeight 5'1"Type PetiteActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsLove!!!Mar 10, 2021
I bought several of these capri pants but then lost weight and they no longer fit...felt great angst in them not being available for a while. I now have ordered several pair in my 'new size'. Love the material, water sort of beads up on them even though they are not 'waterproof' by any means. Multiple pockets are great! I would prefer the length to be just below knee instead of just about ankle but I still love these pants/capris. The fit is very flexible for me...elastic waist makes it nice. I actually have the pants in Petite size 4, 6 & 8, they all fit me.
- Yes, I recommend this productKellyGender FemaleHeight 5'4"Type RegularActivityOtherPros Comfort, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsGreat Active PantsFeb 3, 2021
I bought these pants to wear on cool beach days as a cover up. We go to Florida in the winter and its often a bit cool for a swimsuit on the beach (plus I can skip the sunscreen and sunless tanner). These actually feel a bit like high quality swimwear and are very flattering on. I am a curvy 5'4" and weigh 115 and went with size 8 regular. Length is perfect (just above my ankles) and fit my hips well with only a slight looseness in the waist. My usual size 6 pulled across the hips a bit so may want to size up if you don't want a tight fit. Only thing I'm not crazy about are the long phone pockets on the leg. The pocket lining seems like it will be hot so I may just carefully remove the lining. I've looked everywhere for this style and was very happy to find them at EB on sale!
- Yes, I recommend this productLeftcoastGender FemaleHeight 4'11"Type PetiteActivityLeisurePros Comfort, FitConsGreat fitSep 2, 2020
These capris are great. I am quite short, so they are halfway between capris length and ankle length on me, but I do not mind. I Would not call myself athletic, but the legs fit just right—not baggy, not tight. The best things about these capris are the fit, the stretchiness, the breathability, and the position of the pockets. The cons are that the zipped pockets are quite small. I'll wear these for gardening and dog walking.