Incline High-Rise Slim Ankle Pants
- UPF 50+
- Water Repellent
- Secure Pocket
The performance pants with a put-together look, these are made with a two-way stretch polyester/spandex that's water-repellent and has built-in UPF sun protection. Constructed with a high rise and side panels for a slimming, flattering fit, they have two secure zip hand pockets.
Models shown are 5'9" to 5'11" tall, wearing size S/4.
- Flexion two-way active stretch
- StormRepel® DWR finish sheds moisture
- FreeShade® UPF 50+ sun protection
- Inseam: 27" Reg | 24" Petite | 30" Tall
- Active. An athletic fit. Close to the body without restricting mobility.
- 89% polyester/11% spandex
- Yes, I recommend this productPackers FanGender FemaleHeight 5'8"Type TallActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsFantastic pantsApr 7, 2021
Both comfortable and stylish. I bought black, storm & green. I wish that these came in white & maybe taupe. Love these. They fit perfectly. I would definitely recommend this to everyone.
- Yes, I recommend this productElzlarsonGender FemaleHeight 5'6"Type RegularActivityWear to WorkPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsVersatileMar 31, 2021
Very versatile pant. Business casual to leisure outing.
- Yes, I recommend this productCatdoc1Gender FemaleHeight 5'10"TypeActivityWear to WorkPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, VersatileConsSo very comfortable & look greatMar 25, 2021
I'm a veterinarian and my job requires that I crawl on the floor, bend, stoop, etc. all day long. They come right out of the drier looking great and are light and packable. My only complaint is the hems came unstitched with regular wear (so I hemmed them by hand), but the rest of the quality of the seams, fabric, etc. is top notch. They wear like iron, fit very well, the talls size is long enough for my 34" inseam, look great, and have the comfort of a pair of pajamas. Love them!