Departure Cargo Ankle Pants
- Moisture Wicking
- UPF 50+
- Secure Pocket
The lightweight, stretch polyester/spandex in these ankle pants features both moisture-wicking and UPF sun-protection technology, making the pull-on style ideal for anything from hiking to Sunday brunching.
Models shown are 5'9" to 5'11" tall, wearing size S/4.
- Flexion active stretch performance fabric
- FreeDry® moisture wicking
- FreeShade® UPF 50+ sun protection
- Two hand pockets
- Two cargo pockets
- Two secure zip back pockets
- Measurements, Reg Size 6: Front Rise 10.5" | Back Rise 14.875" | Knee Cir. 17.25"
- Inseam, Reg Size 6: 27"
- Slightly Curvy. Sits below natural waist; mid-rise; moderately curvy through hip and thigh.
- 86% polyester/14% spandex
- Yes, I recommend this productChinsterGender FemaleHeight 5'3"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsGreat pants for leisure and travelingMar 20, 2021
Great pants - well made, comfortable and easy care.
- Yes, I recommend this productJaniceGender FemaleHeight 5'3"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsLove these pants!Mar 14, 2021
I am so pleased with these pants! I ordered both black and the dark thyme and the colors are great. The fit is perfect for going from an outdoorsy day to dressing them up a bit for dinner. You could probably even get away with passing the black pair for a more "fancy" dinner while traveling. I love the pockets and the hidden zips, too. The fabric is soft and has just the right amount of stretch. I expect they will feel cool on warmer days, too. I'm around 5'3" and the length in the regular size is perfect for me. I have quite a collection of leisure/hiking/ casual pants from several sources in similar fabric but I think these will become my go-tos. And, of course, buying on sale from Eddie Bauer can't be beat!
- Yes, I recommend this productJWGender FemaleHeight 5'4"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsVery nice for hiking, errandsFeb 17, 2021
The lightweight stretch woven fabric is very comfortable for hiking and also drapes well and is dressy enough to wear with a wrinkle-resistant shirt and flats. My pair came with two side zip pockets, which are great for securing my phone and keys during hikes. The two back pockets are patch pockets with no zips. I also have two pairs of the regular and petite departure ankle pants. I would love to see these in the new light steel/khaki/taupe color for summer!