Guide Pro Flex Capri Joggers
- First Ascent
- StormRepel DWR
- UPF 50+
- Secure Pocket
Our guides' choice for all things active, and our best-selling technical hiking and climbing pants, are now available in a jogger style. Lightweight, easy-packing nylon/spandex provides stretch comfort, water-repellency, and UPF sun protection. Comfortable knit waistband with drawstring adjustment.
Models shown are 5'9" to 5'11" tall, wearing size S/4.
- Flexion two-way active stretch for mobility
- StormRepel® DWR finish sheds moisture
- FreeShade® UPF 50+ sun protection
- Secure zip hand pockets
- Elastic cuffs make adjusting length easy
- Inseam, Reg Size 6: 24"
- Slightly Curvy. Sits below natural waist; mid-rise; moderately curvy through hip and thigh.
- 94% nylon/6% spandex
- Yes, I recommend this productDCGender FemaleHeight 5'5"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsGreat capri/joggersMar 20, 2021
Only issue I have is that the bottom leg opening was a little wider than I would have liked.
- Yes, I recommend this productWendyGender FemaleHeight 5'6"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, QualityConsNice and lightweightMar 16, 2021
These are lightweight and perfect for the Florida heat. I have some knit cropped pants that are probably more stylish, but there are times when I don't want to wear clothes that are so tight. These have a flattering fit with the biggest drawback being the elastic cuff on the bottom, but it was not a deal breaker for me.
- Yes, I recommend this productRayGender FemaleHeight 5'3"Type RegularActivityHikingPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsFavorite PantsMar 13, 2021
These are my favorite Eddie Bauer pants. Not just comfortable. Stylish too. Great for hiking and active lifestyle. Also can be dressed up. Perfect for warmer climates. Wish there were more colors available. Would love to see it in Navy.