Sightscape Horizon Capris
- UPF 50+
- Water Repellent
- Secure Pocket
One of our newest Horizons, these capris have been updated with cleaner lines, a wider 2-button waistband, and a curved back yoke for a flattering fit. The two-way stretch nylon/spandex provides superior comfort and mobility while also featuring moisture resistance and UPF sun protection.
Models shown are 5'9" to 5'11" tall, wearing size S/4.
- Flexion two-way active stretch fabric
- StormRepel® DWR finish sheds moisture
- FreeShade® UPF 50+ sun protection
- Front hand pockets
- Secure zip back pockets
- Measurements, Reg Size 6: Front Rise 10.375" | Back Rise 14.625" | Knee Cir. 17.25" | Leg Opening 15.25"
- Inseam, Size 6: Reg 21" | Petite 19" | Tall 23"
- Slightly Curvy. Sits below natural waist; mid-rise; moderately curvy through hip and thigh
- 96% nylon/4% spandex
- Yes, I recommend this productKathGender FemaleHeight 5'4"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsHorizon CaprisApr 15, 2021
Lightweight. Great for traveling. Launders well.
- Yes, I recommend this productPickyGender FemaleHeight 5'7"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsGreat fit!!Apr 15, 2021
A perfect fit (small waist, full thighs and fanny). Great for activities and casual social gatherings
- Yes, I recommend this productDebGender FemaleHeight 5'3"Type PetiteActivityWalkingPros Comfort, Easy Care, FitConsLove these cropsApr 13, 2021
I've always liked Horizon pants and have several pairs. This is my first Sightscape pair and I really like the way they fit. I'm short and stocky and have difficulty finding pants to fit. I ordered two pairs of the roll-up pants because I liked the way these fit (unfortunately they didn't have petites in my size, so I ordered regular and am hoping they won't be too long and/or can be shortened) Very stretchy yet substantial material. Great weight for warmer weather.