Departure Pull-On Crop Pants
- Moisture Wicking
- UPF 50+
The lightweight, stretch polyester/spandex in these crop pants features both moisture-wicking and UPF sun-protection technology, making the pull-on style ideal for anything from hiking to Sunday brunching.
Models shown are 5'9" to 5'11" tall, wearing size S/4.
- Flexion active stretch performance fabric
- FreeDry® moisture wicking
- FreeShade® UPF 50+ sun protection
- Inseam: 24" Reg | 21" Petite | 27" Tall
- Slightly Curvy. Sits below natural waist; mid-rise; moderately curvy through hip and thigh.
- 86% polyester/14% spandex
- Yes, I recommend this productTracyGender FemaleHeight 5'8"Type RegularActivityHikingPros Comfort, FitConsLight and airyApr 12, 2021
I love the fit and feel. Thinner than I expected, but that makes me love them more. Perfect for warm spring hikes.
- Yes, I recommend this productno nameGender FemaleHeight 4'10"Type PetiteActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, QualityConsdon't post!!Apr 12, 2021
I love the material; wish you offered it in longer style and waistline at normal level.
- Yes, I recommend this productTSGender FemaleHeight 5'6"Type RegularActivityWalkingPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsGreat summer pantsApr 7, 2021
Glad to find these pants on sale. I had a similar pants with the same fabric from a couple of years ago, and I loved them - they had everything- the fit, fabric and the comfort. I wanted to buy more of those pants for summer but couldn't find the exact style. So I got this pants- I wish they would have a rubber band at the bottom of the pant - it makes legs look slimmer, also metal zipper pocket sinks a little because the fabric is so light, it can't hold well the weight of the zipper, but it didn't bother me much. Over all they are great pants and fit exactly as my first pair. Also, I didn't have any issues over the fit anywhere on my body as the other reviewers said.