Departure High-Rise Mesh-Inset Shorts
- Moisture Wicking
- UPF 50+
The lightweight, stretch polyester/spandex in these shorts features both moisture-wicking and UPF sun-protection technology, making the pull-on style ideal for any warm-weather adventure. Mesh detailing accents the front slash pockets.
Models shown are 5'9" to 5'11" tall, wearing size S/4.
- Flexion active stretch performance fabric
- FreeDry® moisture wicking
- FreeShade® UPF 50+ sun protection
- Elastic waist with drawcord adjustment
- Inseam, Reg Small: 4"
- Slightly Curvy. Sits below natural waist; mid-rise; moderately curvy through hip and thigh.
- 86% polyester/14% spandex
- Yes, I recommend this productImeldaGender FemaleHeight 5'4"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsgreat leisure wearJun 14, 2021
Both comfort and style for land and water - boating, canoeing, kayaking
- Yes, I recommend this productBuffGender FemaleHeight 5'8"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsLove these!!!Jun 10, 2021
These are so cute. This is my second pair. They are comfortable and look super cute. They can be dressed up or casual. Material is so light and easy. You want these! I am 5'8 138lbs and bought size small.
- Yes, I recommend this productLauraSGender FemaleHeight 5'6"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsPerfect All in One!Jun 3, 2021
I am going on a two week hiking/camping/leisure trip this summer and the moment I saw these I thought: yes, this is it! The perfect hiking-trail-to-night-out shorts! And indeed they are. Fit is great, comfort is great (both for outdoor activity and for pairing with a cute top). The only negative is that the belt gets twisted but you really can't avoid that. I like to take it off while hiking or running, otherwise I'd tack it down with a few stitches at the back.