Radiator Fleece Sweatshirt Hoodie
The newest edition of our popular Radiator fleece features a new fabric that takes soft and cozy to a whole new level. Close-knit, sweater texture on the outside; luxurious, brushed interior. Also new is the extra length, making this a great companion to your favorite leggings and denim.
- Raglan sleeves for unrestricted mobility
- Thumbhole cuffs for extended coverage and easy layering
- Drawstring hood for added warmth
- Average length, Reg: 28"
- Slim; A trim fit. Close to the body, not tight or constricting.
- 100% polyester
- Yes, I recommend this productEB FanGender FemaleHeightTypeActivityLeisureProsConsGreat hoodieDec 23, 2019
Love it. I sized up in order to wear it over layers. It probably would have been fine if I hadn't, but it doesn't really matter either way considering how I plan to wear it. I got it way faster than I expected. I bought 2. Merry Christmas to me.
- Yes, I recommend this productZOEBKGender FemaleHeight 5'2"Type PetiteActivityLeisurePros Soft, Warm, Thick, ComfortableConsSo Soft and Cozy - Never want to take it off!!Dec 18, 2019
My new favorite lounge around shirt for winter. its like a fleece oversized sweatshirt/sweater. Super soft fleece on the inside and more like a sweater on the outside and its a nice thick weight not cheap or thin. It is loose but not so baggy you couldn't wear it for a walk or to run to the store. As others said great over leggings or jeans. I also love that it has POCKETS!! YEA, I love my other fleece pull overs by EB but miss having a pockets for my phone. If your looking for something, loose and comfortable, soft and warm, to hang in the house this is it!! I may need to get another color!
- Yes, I recommend this productKellyGGender FemaleHeight 5'10"Type RegularActivityProsConsI adore these!Dec 10, 2019
As usual, when I find something I love I buy it in many colors. This shirt is SO warm and comfortable enough I actually fell asleep in it one night. I hate wearing coats unless I absolutely have to, so this is a great alternative for the not so cold days. Great for lounging at home in sweats or with jeans heading out the door. It's even warm enough that I have gotten way too warm while working around the house, and I'm perpetually cold.