Resolution Seamless Racerback Tank Top
- Odor Control
The ultrasoft, modal-blend stretch fabric and chafe-free seamless construction make this tank top super comfortable. Designed with a body-skimming compression fit, it includes a built-in shelf bra.
NOTE: This style features a tight, contouring fit. For a slightly looser fit, we recommend ordering one size up.
Models shown are 5'9" to 5'11" tall, wearing size S/4 or L/12.
- Racerback design
- Scoop neck
- Odor control—stays fresher longer
- Length, Reg Small: 23"
- Active. An athletic fit. Close to the body without restricting mobility.
- 69% modal/26% nylon/4% spandex/1% other fiber (shell) | 63% modal/30% nylon/4% spandex/3% other fiber (lining)
- Yes, I recommend this productNicoleGender FemaleHeight 5'11"Type TallActivityOtherPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsAMAZING!!!Nov 9, 2021
I'm not sure why there are any negative reviews on this tank. This is seriously my new favorite tank top. I purchased on a whim in the store and love it!!! There's built in cups so you don't have to wear a bra and it is so stretchy and flattering it looks amazing. I am in love! I want to buy it in every color. Seriously do not hesitate to purchase this top you won't regret it! Literally the most flattering and comfortable thing ever!
- Yes, I recommend this productLong armsGender FemaleHeight 5'11"Type TallActivityYogaPros ComfortCons Poor FitOdd fitJan 23, 2022
This is a great idea for a tank. I bought it in my usual size Large (in some items a medium works if made large). It fit nicely in the waist but was loose and sloppy at the neckline. The bust was okay but the part above where I call the neckline looked all stretched out. If you look at a picture of the tank not on a person you will see it. I will try to size down but I'm afraid it will be too tight in the waist. I hope it works out because it's a very nice tank. Thicker than I thought it would be but I like it. For not being in a tall size it was long enough too.
- BirdieGender FemaleHeight 5'5"Type RegularActivityYogaPros ComfortCons Poor FitMisses the markNov 4, 2021
I sized up as recommended in the description. The material is soft and stretchy; not as compressive as anticipated. The sides below the arm pits are unreasonably low, to the point of immodesty in my opinion. I have a large bust, but feel that would be an issue regardless. Overall a cute, comfy tank, but not supportive at all. Also, really long. Perhaps better suited to a tall individual.