- First Ascent
- Temp Rating
- Fill Power
- StormRepel Super DWR
- Recycled Materials
Our premium alpine down jacket, guide-built for climbing, mountaineering, and all cold-weather activities. Durable polyester shell sheds moisture. High-loft Premium Goose Down insulation for ultralight, ultrawarm, ultra-compressible comfort.
NOTE: Temperature ratings are based on a controlled laboratory test by an independent university lab. Also consider: your sensitivity to cold and wind-chill; time of exposure; activity level; and use of layering.
Models shown are 6'0" to 6'2" tall, wearing size M/32x32.
- Windproof 100% recycled 20D ripstop polyester shell
- StormRepel® Super DWR—our longest lasting, moisture-shedding finish
- 800 fill Responsible Down Standard (RDS) down, certified by Control Union 851564 More About RDS
- Trackmydown supply information on garment—learn where your down comes from and what makes premium down premium
- Adjustable drawcord waist dials in the fit
- Chest pocket with media port let you bring your music to the mountains
- Secure Zip Hand Pockets are tricot-lined and set behind down for added warmth
- Packable—jacket stows easily in left hand pocket that has carabiner clip-in loop
- High-Mobility Sleeve and Shoulder Fit—built for full range of motion
- Length, Reg Medium: 27.5" | Down Fill Weight: 131.16g
- Classic. A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body. Designed to fit over midweight layers.
- 100% polyester
- Yes, I recommend this productTannerGender MaleHeight 6'0"Type RegularActivityCommutePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsFor 40's and below. Microtherm for anything above!Nov 30, 2021
This jacket is perfect for 40's and below. I bought this and the microtherm to make sure I had some more versatility in seasons. This will keep you really warm with maybe one or two more layers. My main objective was to reduce the amount of layers I need. While everyone is wearing massive parkas, I wear this inside a fall jacket, a sweater, and inner thermal for New York winters. End of fall I just wear this and the fall jacket and it works great (sometimes dropping to 30's) It's packable which is a plus and has not worn out at all. I would also wear this when I went skiing below a ski jacket (and more layers) but just to give a picture in what situations this down is great for.
- Yes, I recommend this productMike4905Gender MaleHeight 6'0"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsEnduring quality and styleOct 26, 2021
Eddie Bauer coats are the best. Added this one to my collection. They never wear out or go out of style. My wife is still wearing a parka from 1993.
- Yes, I recommend this productHockey RefGender MaleHeight 5'10"Type RegularActivityHikingPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsNice jacketOct 25, 2021
Real nice jacket. Blocks wind well. Maybe not as warm as expected but certainly warm. Fits great, functional, all-around real nice jacket.