- First Ascent
- Temp Rating
- Fill Power
- StormRepel Super DWR
- Recycled Materials
Our premium alpine down jacket, guide-built for climbing, mountaineering, and all cold-weather activities. Durable polyester shell sheds moisture. High-loft Premium Goose Down insulation for ultralight, ultrawarm, ultra-compressible comfort.
NOTE: Temperature ratings are based on a controlled laboratory test by an independent university lab. Also consider: your sensitivity to cold and wind-chill; time of exposure; activity level; and use of layering.
Models shown are 6'0" to 6'2" tall, wearing size M/32x32.
- Windproof 100% recycled 20D ripstop polyester shell
- StormRepel® Super DWR—our longest lasting, moisture-shedding finish
- 800 fill Responsible Down Standard (RDS) down, certified by Control Union 851564 More About RDS
- Trackmydown supply information on garment—learn where your down comes from and what makes premium down premium
- Adjustable drawcord waist dials in the fit
- Chest pocket with media port let you bring your music to the mountains
- Secure Zip Hand Pockets are tricot-lined and set behind down for added warmth
- Packable—jacket stows easily in left hand pocket that has carabiner clip-in loop
- High-Mobility Sleeve and Shoulder Fit—built for full range of motion
- Length, Reg Medium: 27.5" | Down Fill Weight: 131.16g
- Classic. A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body. Designed to fit over midweight layers.
- 100% polyester
- Yes, I recommend this productMikeGender MaleHeight 5'10"Type RegularActivityHikingPros Quality, VersatileConsA great jacket for daily trail use!!Jan 2, 2022
I wear this jacket 4-5 times a week (with a pack) while on the trail, from fall thru the spring. Despite the very heavy use, it's held up great for 2 full years. The nylon has now started top show wear in some places, and I recently used some seam grip to patch a few small holes that were leaking down. But that's all to be expected given what I've put this jacket thru -- and I'm a happy customer. I just ordered a new replacement -- same jacket (but different color this time).
- Yes, I recommend this productJasonGender MaleHeight 6'0"Type TallActivityOtherPros Comfort, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsGreat jacket for cold weatherDec 19, 2021
I have has this jacket for 5 years now, I just had recently snagged the pocket on this jacket and created a 3 inch log tear. I normally wear this jacket for weather between 5-25 F Degrees. It is a little cold below 5 degrees. So i have another Eddie Bauer jacket for weather down to 30 Below zero F. Eddie Bauer is the only brand that I trust not to have any issues, and will keep me warm when the weather gets nasty. Thank you Eddie Bauer
- Yes, I recommend this productTannerGender MaleHeight 6'0"Type RegularActivityCommutePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsFor 40's and below. Microtherm for anything above!Nov 30, 2021
This jacket is perfect for 40's and below. I bought this and the microtherm to make sure I had some more versatility in seasons. This will keep you really warm with maybe one or two more layers. My main objective was to reduce the amount of layers I need. While everyone is wearing massive parkas, I wear this inside a fall jacket, a sweater, and inner thermal for New York winters. End of fall I just wear this and the fall jacket and it works great (sometimes dropping to 30's) It's packable which is a plus and has not worn out at all. I would also wear this when I went skiing below a ski jacket (and more layers) but just to give a picture in what situations this down is great for.