Downlight® Hooded Jacket
- First Ascent
- Temp Rating
- Fill Power
- Water Repellent
- StormRepel Super DWR
- Recycled Materials
Our premium alpine hooded down jacket, guide-built for climbing, mountaineering, and all cold-weather activities. Durable, windproof polyester shell sheds moisture. High-loft, Premium Down insulation for ultralight, ultrawarm, ultra-compressible comfort.
NOTE: Temperature ratings are based on a controlled laboratory test by an independent university lab. Also consider: your sensitivity to cold and wind-chill; time of exposure; activity level; and use of layering.
Models shown are 6'0" to 6'2" tall, wearing size M/32x32.
- StormRepel® Super DWR—our longest lasting, moisture-shedding finish
- 800 fill Responsible Down Standard (RDS) down, certified by Control Union 851564 More About RDS
- Trackmydown supply information on garment—learn where your down comes from and what makes premium down premium
- Adjustable drawcord waist lets you in the fit
- Chest pocket with media port—bring your music to the mountains
- Secure zip hand pockets—tricot-lined for softness and set behind down for added warmth
- Low-profile insulated hood—super warm, with stretch binding for a great fit
- Stows easily in left hand pocket that has carabiner clip-in loop
- High-mobility sleeve and shoulder fit—built for full range of motion
- Length, Reg Medium: 27.5" | Weight: 17 oz | Down Fill Weight: 5.1 oz
- Classic. A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body. Designed to fit over midweight layers.
- 100% recycled polyester
- Yes, I recommend this productJeffGender MaleHeight 5'7"Type RegularActivityWalkingPros Comfort, Fit, QualityConsAmazing all around winter jacketDec 13, 2021
Such a great jacket! It's lightweight and not too baggy so it doesn't look like a huge puffy jacket. I just took my dog for a walk at a casual pace in -15 Celsius (5 F) with only a t-shirt on underneath and was perfectly warm. I've worn it walking around inside a store and it also wasn't super hot. It's just always perfect, like magic. I have no doubt it will be my all purpose winter jacket for a long time.
- Yes, I recommend this productSteven6817Gender MaleHeight 5'8"Type RegularActivityHikingPros Comfort, Fit, QualityConsGreat outdoor jacketNov 24, 2021
This is an amazing outdoors active jacket. Waterproof, very warm and snag resistant. I'm a nature and landscape photographer who hikes a lot in very cold and sometimes rainy weather. This jacket doesn't snag on thorn bushes or branches as I regularly go of trail while hiking. This is an active jacket so if your sitting at the bus stop waiting for your kids get another jacket. If your hiking, mountain biking or camping this is the jacket for you. I used to wear several layers while hiking but with this jacket I just wear a base layer and maybe a sweater and am very warm in 30 degree rainy weather. Only issue I have is that there are no zipper pockets inside of the jacket which would be awesome to put my wallet and other items while I'm hiking.
- Yes, I recommend this productChrisGender MaleHeight 6'1"Type TallActivityTravelPros Comfort, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsQuality jacket at a competitive priceOct 1, 2021
Very comfortable and warm jacket that can withstand the cold and wet weather. I appreciate the consistency of the Tall Large throughout the years as the size fits perfectly to my long torso and arm length. I have tried other competitors versions of tall large but have found they are larger in the width and shorter in length.