EverTherm® 2.0 Down Hooded Jacket
- First Ascent
- Temp Rating
- StormRepel Super DWR
- Secure Pocket
No quilting. No cold spots. This is down. Revolutionary new Thindown® fabric replaces traditional, high-loft down clusters with ultrathin down sheets, eliminating the need for quilting or channels. It also creates maximum thermal efficiency without bulk and, since the down is uniform throughout, there are no cold spots. You get all warmth, no puff, in a simple, streamlined design that delivers superior technical performance.
NOTE: Temperature ratings are based on a controlled laboratory test by an independent university lab. Also consider: your sensitivity to cold and wind-chill; time of exposure; activity level; and use of layering.
- 30g EverTherm Down Insulation: Thindown® technology provides maximum warmth, minimum loft with no down leakage
- Responsible Down Standard (RDS)-certified down insulation: Certified by Control Union More About RDS
- 1.5" longer than our men's MicroTherm, Downlight, and IgniteLite styles. Accommodates a taller frame.
- StormRepel® Super DWR: Longest-lasting moisture-shedding finish on nylon shell
- Low-Profile Insulated Hood: Elastic binding enhances fit and comfort
- Zip-Close Chest And Hand Pockets: Keep essentials secure
- Elastic binding at Cuffs: Seals out the cold
- Adjustable, drawcord waist: Dials in the fit
- Length, Reg Medium: 29" | Weight: 12.64 oz
- Classic. A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body. Designed to fit over midweight layers.
- 100% nylon
READ MORE REVIEWS
- Yes, I recommend this productMattGenderHeight 6'8"Type TallActivityWear to WorkPros Comfort, Fit, QualityConsLove it so farFeb 25, 2021
I've only worn the jacket a handful of times so far, but it has been great in my limited experience. The body and sleeves are long enough for me, and it seems to be plenty warm. I'm a little concerned how it will perform if the outer surface is punctured--the outer layer seems delicate, and given the lack of seams on the jacket I'm concerned a puncture, if it doesn't render the jacket useless, will show easily to others. Anyway, that hasn't happened yet (and may not for a long time), and I'm a very happy customer at this point.
- Yes, I recommend this productCJGenderHeight 5'10"TypeActivityPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, QualityConsFirst Ascent Evertherm jacketFeb 24, 2021
Light but amazingly warm. Love the profile....not puffy
- Yes, I recommend this productDeb and PaulGender MaleHeight 5'9"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsLove this jacketFeb 23, 2021
The jacket is lightweight but warm and fits well.