EverTherm Down Hooded Jacket
- First Ascent
- Temp Rating
- StormRepel Super DWR
- Secure Pocket
No quilting. No cold spots. This is down. Revolutionary new Thindown® fabric replaces traditional, high-loft down clusters with ultrathin down sheets, eliminating the need for quilting or channels. It also creates maximum thermal efficiency without bulk and, since the down is uniform throughout, there are no cold spots. You get all warmth, no puff, in a simple, streamlined design that delivers superior technical performance.
NOTE: Temperature ratings are based on a controlled laboratory test, using low and moderate activity levels. Also consider: your sensitivity to cold and wind-chill; time of exposure; activity level; and use of layering.
- 30g EverTherm Down Insulation: Thindown® technology provides maximum warmth, minimum loft with no down leakage
- Responsible Down Standard (RDS)-certified down insulation: Certified by Control Union More About RDS
- 29" length: More coverage means more warmth and protection. 1.5" longer than our men's MicroTherm, Downlight, and IgniteLite styles. Accommodates a taller frame.
- StormRepel® Super DWR: Longest-lasting moisture-shedding finish on nylon shell
- Low-Profile Insulated Hood: Elastic binding enhances fit and comfort
- Zip-Close Chest And Hand Pockets: Keep essentials secure
- Elastic binding at Cuffs: Seals out the cold
- Adjustable, drawcord waist: Dials in the fit
- Average length: Reg 29"
- Classic: A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body. Designed to fit over midweight layers.
- 100% nylon
READ MORE REVIEWS
- Yes, I recommend this productMaxima MikeGender MaleHeight 5'8"Type RegularActivityLeisureProsConsFitness meter label is moderately smallFit:SmallLargeLight weight and very warm make a great combinationJan 23, 2020
I absolutely love this jacket. When it first arrived, I was a little suspect as it seemed so thin and lightweight that I thought I had ordered the wrong one. But I checked and it said it was good to -20 degrees. And although our weather has not been that cold, we've had plenty of days in the low to mid-teens with wind chill factors making it feel much colder. Since getting it back in mid-Dec, this is about the only jacket I wear for most occasions. It is unbelievably lightweight and not at all bulky. This is really nice when you go to something like a concert, theatre or movie as you don't have this big bulky coat to stuff under your seat or opened up in your seat. This jacket is also nice because even if you're in and out of stores, or at the mall, you do not get overheated. I am extremely happy with it. Only one word of caution. I have 5 other Eddie Bauer jackets of varying weight (they never wear out!) and they are all size Medium. But for this Evertherm jacket, I had to return the Medium and reorder a Large, even though I'm only 5'8", 165lbs. The Large fits great so just a word of caution when ordering unless you can get it at your local EB store, which wasn't available at our nearby EB store.
- Yes, I recommend this productDont have oneGender FemaleHeight 4'10"Type RegularActivityOtherProsConsColl jacketJan 21, 2020
I was looking for another jacket and it is not in stock but this one was i bought it but it is not the right jacket and it is not the same material all thoe it is a great jacket just not like what i wanted I'm super disappointed and hope they get the other jacket in stock
- Yes, I recommend this productAmazedGender MaleHeight 6'1"Type RegularActivityCommuteProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeAmazing warmth to weight ratioJan 16, 2020
Did not believe it was going to be as warm as it's specs and reviewers compliments but happily surprised. Have been wearing it to work in -10c to 3c and it has been absolutely comfortable and extremely light weight. Got it on sale so I'm very pleased with this purchase.
- Asked Nov 12, 2019 by1 answerQ: Is the evertherm downhooded winter jacket waterproof?A:No, this particular jacket is not waterproof, but we do have a waterproof version. Head over to this page and check out the BC Evertherm Jacket - https://www.eddiebauer.com/p/38832407/. This jacket utilizes the same Thindown® technology and has a 20k/20k waterproof/breathability rating.Answered Nov 21, 2019 by| EXPERT