EverTherm® 2.0 Down Hooded Jacket
- First Ascent
- Temp Rating
- StormRepel Super DWR
- Secure Pocket
No quilting. No cold spots. This is down. Revolutionary new Thindown® fabric replaces traditional, high-loft down clusters with ultrathin down sheets, eliminating the need for quilting or channels. It also creates maximum thermal efficiency without bulk and, since the down is uniform throughout, there are no cold spots. You get all warmth, no puff, in a simple, streamlined design that delivers superior technical performance.
NOTE: Temperature ratings are based on a controlled laboratory test by an independent university lab. Also consider: your sensitivity to cold and wind-chill; time of exposure; activity level; and use of layering.
- 30g EverTherm Down Insulation: Thindown® technology provides maximum warmth, minimum loft with no down leakage
- Responsible Down Standard (RDS)-certified down insulation: Certified by Control Union More About RDS
- 1.5" longer than our men's MicroTherm, Downlight, and IgniteLite styles. Accommodates a taller frame.
- StormRepel® Super DWR: Longest-lasting moisture-shedding finish on nylon shell
- Low-Profile Insulated Hood: Elastic binding enhances fit and comfort
- Zip-Close Chest And Hand Pockets: Keep essentials secure
- Elastic binding at Cuffs: Seals out the cold
- Adjustable, drawcord waist: Dials in the fit
- Length, Reg Medium: 29" | Weight: 12.64 oz
- Classic. A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body. Designed to fit over midweight layers.
- 100% nylon
READ MORE REVIEWS
- Yes, I recommend this productDriGender FemaleHeightType TallActivityHikingPros Comfort, Fit, QualityConsFantastic JacketSep 18, 2020
Bought this for my very outdoorsy, outdoor working boyfriend, who is a minimalist and skeptical of high tech gear. He really loves how light and warm it is for all activities - hiking, hunting, outdoor work, etc. I also think it looks fantastic on him - I chose the avocado color.
- Yes, I recommend this productJoeGender FemaleHeight 5'9"Type RegularActivityWalkingProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeLove this jacketMay 27, 2020
Finally decided to write a review about this jacket, which definitely exceeded my expectations. I wore this on some long walks in the cold this winter with heavy wind and it definitely cut the wind. It's a great weight, truly warmer than you think it would be.
- Yes, I recommend this productZhouThienGender MaleHeight 5'7"Type PlusActivityTravelPros Gucci Style, Super Warm, Wind ProofCons The Logos Wears Off EasilyFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeGucci Down Jacket!May 3, 2020
It was several years ago when I walked into a Outlet mall in search of a warm jacket that looked nice and felt great. I stumbled across Eddie Bauer and decided to give it a try. When I came across the clearance section, I noticed there were many winter jackets and coats; they were all too bulky and not my type. Finally there was only one jacket that stood out being the smallest. It looked better in person and it felt really good wearing the Jacket. Of course I decided to become a member since and bought the Jacket along with a pair of Flip Flop. ^^ The Jacket looked astonishing! people were making comments as I wore it around town, even during spring time.The Jacket definitely provided during the winter time. My friend and I were traveling, sightseeing, and he was shaking with his jacket on complaining about too cold, and i stood there like normal because the jacket came with a hoodie that covered the lower chin and upper head and was so tight knitted and wind-proofed that I could only feel the wind hitting my jacket, but definitely not through it one bit. Most of the time It was just one polo shirt and this jacket on the outside and it was good enough for me. Mind me, I was the kind of guy that got cold easily too! The down side of this jacket is that it is not built to last forever T_T It will definitely tear and wear over time. For activity, It could last to 4+ years. For casual wear, It could last maybe 10|+ years Oh and The youngsters love them too! It feels so nice and looks nice as well ^_^ Highly recommend!
- Asked Nov 12, 2019 by1 answerQ: Is the evertherm downhooded winter jacket waterproof?A:No, this particular jacket is not waterproof, but we do have a waterproof version. Head over to this page and check out the BC Evertherm Jacket - https://www.eddiebauer.com/p/38832407/. This jacket utilizes the same Thindown® technology and has a 20k/20k waterproof/breathability rating.Answered Nov 21, 2019 by| EXPERT