EverTherm Down Jacket
- First Ascent
- Temp Rating
- StormRepel Super DWR
- Secure Pocket
No quilting. No cold spots. This is down. Revolutionary new Thindown® fabric replaces traditional, high-loft down clusters with ultrathin down sheets, eliminating the need for quilting or channels. It also creates maximum thermal efficiency without bulk and, since the down is uniform throughout, there are no cold spots. You get all warmth, no puff, in a simple, streamlined design that delivers superior technical performance.
NOTE: Temperature ratings are based on a controlled laboratory test by an independent university lab. Also consider: your sensitivity to cold and wind-chill; time of exposure; activity level; and use of layering.
Models shown are 6'0" to 6'2" tall, wearing size M/32x32.
# i88 892 0163
- 30g Responsible Down Standard (RDS) Thindown®, certified by Control Union 851564 More About RDS
- 29" length—more coverage means more warmth and protection. 1.5" longer than our men's MicroTherm, Downlight, and IgniteLite styles. Accommodates a taller frame.
- StormRepel® Super DWR, our longest lasting moisture-shedding finish
- Zip-close chest and hand pockets keep essentials secure
- Elastic binding at cuffs seals out the cold
- Adjustable, drawcord waist dials in the fit
- Length, Reg Medium: 29" | Weight: 11.36 oz
- Classic. A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body. Designed to fit over midweight layers.
- 100% nylon