EverTherm Down Jacket
- First Ascent
- Temp Rating
- StormRepel Super DWR
- Secure Pocket
No quilting. No cold spots. This is down. Revolutionary new Thindown® fabric replaces traditional, high-loft down clusters with ultrathin down sheets, eliminating the need for quilting or channels. It also creates maximum thermal efficiency without bulk and, since the down is uniform throughout, there are no cold spots. You get all warmth, no puff, in a simple, streamlined design that delivers superior technical performance.
NOTE: Temperature ratings are based on a controlled laboratory test by an independent university lab. Also consider: your sensitivity to cold and wind-chill; time of exposure; activity level; and use of layering.
- 30g Responsible Down Standard (RDS) Thindown®, certified by Control Union More About RDS
- 29" length—more coverage means more warmth and protection. 1.5" longer than our men's MicroTherm, Downlight, and IgniteLite styles. Accommodates a taller frame.
- StormRepel® Super DWR, our longest lasting moisture-shedding finish
- Zip-close chest and hand pockets keep essentials secure
- Elastic binding at cuffs seals out the cold
- Adjustable, drawcord waist dials in the fit
- Length, Reg Medium: 29" | Weight: 11.36 oz
- Classic. A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body. Designed to fit over midweight layers.
- 100% nylon
READ MORE REVIEWS
- Yes, I recommend this productHowGender MaleHeight 5'9"Type RegularActivityHikingPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsComment on fitNov 23, 2020
Since several reviewers have commented on the boxy fit of this jacket; do keep in mind that it's designed to be used for outdoor athletic activities. The problem is how to make something form fitting that also allows for a lot of freedom of movement. The EB microtherm jacket solves this really well by having strategically placed stretch fleece. This allows for a very flattering form fit, though undoubtedly also allows for some heat loss. They also make a stretch version the evertherm, which I haven't tried on, but which is described as having an athletic fit. This does raise the price quite a bit. The boxier fit of the evertherm is a solution that allows for freedom of movement without compromising insulation properties or raising the price. Works for me! BTW... the onyx with white accents looks great.
- Yes, I recommend this productRockyGender MaleHeight 5'10"Type RegularActivityTravelPros Comfort, QualityConsGreat JacketNov 23, 2020
I had a much larger size for travel in the past but recently went thru a major weight loss and had to update my wardrobe. Right now not much traveling but hopefully we can return to travel soon. Great quality jacket that I know will work for me with Winter Travel as in the past it was great. Look forward to using it. The value was great to pick up with the Black Friday specials.
- Yes, I recommend this productGaryGender MaleHeight 5'10"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros ComfortConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeMy new favorite jacket.May 2, 2020
I own a lot of jackets (yes, I have a problem) but this jacket immediately became my favorite jacket. It's lightweight but warm and VERY comfortable to wear. You can forget you have it on. I wear it driving my Jeep with the top down in the winter and it keeps me warm. I can't find anything wrong with this jacket. Ok, it's not reversible. There, one thing. Seriously, this is a great jacket and worth every penny. No matter how many jackets you own, this needs to be one of them.
Be the first to ask a question.