EverTherm Down Jacket
- First Ascent
- Temp Rating
- StormRepel Super DWR
- Secure Pocket
No quilting. No cold spots. This is down. Revolutionary new Thindown® fabric replaces traditional, high-loft down clusters with ultrathin down sheets, eliminating the need for quilting or channels. It also creates maximum thermal efficiency without bulk and, since the down is uniform throughout, there are no cold spots. You get all warmth, no puff, in a simple, streamlined design that delivers superior technical performance.
NOTE: Temperature ratings are based on a controlled laboratory test by an independent university lab. Also consider: your sensitivity to cold and wind-chill; time of exposure; activity level; and use of layering.
- 30g Responsible Down Standard (RDS) Thindown®, certified by Control Union More About RDS
- 29" length—more coverage means more warmth and protection. 1.5" longer than our men's MicroTherm, Downlight, and IgniteLite styles. Accommodates a taller frame.
- StormRepel® Super DWR, our longest lasting moisture-shedding finish
- Zip-close chest and hand pockets keep essentials secure
- Elastic binding at cuffs seals out the cold
- Adjustable, drawcord waist dials in the fit
- Length, Reg Medium: 29" | Weight: 11.36 oz
- Classic. A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body. Designed to fit over midweight layers.
- 100% nylon
READ MORE REVIEWS
- Yes, I recommend this productRockyGender MaleHeight 5'10"Type RegularActivityTravelPros Comfort, QualityConsGreat JacketNov 23, 2020
I had a much larger size for travel in the past but recently went thru a major weight loss and had to update my wardrobe. Right now not much traveling but hopefully we can return to travel soon. Great quality jacket that I know will work for me with Winter Travel as in the past it was great. Look forward to using it. The value was great to pick up with the Black Friday specials.
- Yes, I recommend this productGaryGender MaleHeight 5'10"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros ComfortConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeMy new favorite jacket.May 2, 2020
I own a lot of jackets (yes, I have a problem) but this jacket immediately became my favorite jacket. It's lightweight but warm and VERY comfortable to wear. You can forget you have it on. I wear it driving my Jeep with the top down in the winter and it keeps me warm. I can't find anything wrong with this jacket. Ok, it's not reversible. There, one thing. Seriously, this is a great jacket and worth every penny. No matter how many jackets you own, this needs to be one of them.
- Yes, I recommend this productScotterGender MaleHeight 6'2"Type TallActivityOtherPros Super warm relative to thicknessConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeVersatile warm jacketMar 6, 2020
I absolutely love these evertherm jackets. They are incredibly warm relative to the thickness of the jacket. The jacket is not puffy at all and yet still provides warmth and comfort across a wide range of activities and temperature. You simply can't go wrong with the evertherm. I love them so much that I purchased two of them ( The black jacket with the white trim and the red jacket are both aesthetically pleasing). I'm really excited about this thin down technology and the versatility that comes along with it. I'm 6'2" and weigh 225 pounds and and the XL fits nicely
Be the first to ask a question.