BC EverTherm® Down Jacket
- First Ascent
- Temp Rating
- StormRepel Super DWR
The lightest waterproof down jacket we've ever built. Provides complete weather protection in ounces with puffless Thindown® technology. Revolutionary Thindown fabric replaces traditional, high-loft down clusters with ultrathin down sheets, eliminating the need for quilting or channels. It also creates maximum thermal efficiency without bulk and, since the down is uniform throughout, there are no cold spots. You get all warmth, no puff, in a simple, streamlined design that delivers superior technical performance.
NOTE: Temperature ratings are based on a controlled laboratory test by an independent university lab. Also consider: your sensitivity to cold and wind-chill; time of exposure; activity level; and use of layering.
Models shown are 6'0" to 6'2" tall, wearing size M/32x32.
# i88 892 0335
- WeatherEdge® Pro seam-sealed technology—waterproof/breathable to 20K/20K
- StormRepel® Super DWR—our longest lasting moisture-shedding finish
- 45g EverTherm Down Insulation—Thindown® technology provides maximum warmth, minimum loft with no down leakage
- Responsible Down Standard (RDS) down, certified by Control Union 851564 More About RDS
- Adjustable insulated hood lets you fine tune the fit and comfort
- Chest and side zip pockets with pack-compatible placement for easy access
- Interior chest pocket
- Adjustable, drawcord hem helps seal out cold
- Length, Reg Medium: 31" | Weight: 19.2 oz
- Classic. A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body. Designed to fit over midweight layers.
- 15D 100% nylon shell