IgniteLite Stretch Reversible Hooded Jacket
- First Ascent
- Temp Rating
- StormRepel DWR
- Wind Resistant
Active mobility is front and center with the stretch construction in the shell, lining, and insulation of this nylon/spandex reversible hoodie that's built for high exertion in cool to cold conditions. Plus, its breathability helps to regulate your temperature while active to prevent overheating.
NOTE: Temperature ratings are based on a controlled laboratory test, using low and moderate activity levels. Also consider: your sensitivity to cold and wind-chill; time of exposure; activity level; and use of layering.
- Lightweight stretch shell and lining: Durable, breathable, and mobile
- StormRepel® DWR finish: Sheds moisture so it doesn't soak into fabric
- 60g VX™ stretch insulation: Lightweight, warm, and breathable
- Insulated, elastic-bound hood: Close, ergonomic fit stays put while you move
- Exterior zip chest and hand pockets: Interior open hand pockets
- Adjustable drawcord waist: Dial in the fit
- Average length, Small: 28"
- Active: An athletic fit. Close to the body without restricting mobility. Designed to fit over baselayers and lightweight midlayers.
- 89% nylon/11% spandex shell: 92% nylon/8% spandex lining
- Yes, I recommend this productrtGender MaleHeightType RegularActivityProsConsGreat jacket!Jan 19, 2020
- Yes, I recommend this productRyanGender MaleHeight 5'11"Type RegularActivityOtherPros Breathable, Highly visible, Light, Not Bulky, WarmCons Pocket zipper catches material at timesExcellent JacketJan 9, 2020
Ordered this jacket as a replacement for my Canada Goose bomber that was way to warm for walking to work, even when the temp drops to -40c (-50 wind chill). So far this jacket is great. Light, not bulky and with the Rescue Orange, is highly visible. Today's temp was -40c/-50c with the wind chill, and this kept me nice a warm but not to the point of breaking a sweat. I wear a base layer, a fleece hoodie and this jacket.
- ChazGender MaleHeight 5'10"Type PlusActivityTravelProsConsWarmer than you would thinkDec 30, 2019
This is so much warmer than my 650 down fill jacket. I discovered I was severely allergic to down, so I had to get something with synthetic insulation. I miss the pack-ability, but not much else. This jacket is so mobile, it doesn't get in the way. I have an athletic build with a 45" chest, and my shoulders stretched out the upper back when moving around in my old jacket. This one looks fitted, but not tight nor bulky, I can fit a lightweight and mid-weight layer underneath. I tested this in 45 degree weather with just a t-shirt, and it was really warm. I am sure it can tackle so much more with modest layering. The hood is super comfy and everything about this jacket seems high quality. My favorite clothing buy in the past few years.
- Asked Nov 11, 2019 by1 answerQ: Is the hood large enough to wear with a helmet?A:No, this hood is not large enough to be worn over a helmet. We designed this hood to fit comfortably underneath a helmet using the elastic binding for a close ergonomic fit.Answered Nov 21, 2019 by| EXPERT
- Asked Oct 28, 2019 by1 answerQ: Is the hood on this jacket removable?A:No, the hood is not removable.Answered Nov 20, 2019 by| EXPERT
- Asked Oct 25, 2019 by1 answerQ: What type of insulation is used in this jacket?A:This jacket was made with our 60g VX™ stretch synthetic insulation - super lightweight, warm, and breathable!Answered Nov 20, 2019 by| EXPERT