IgniteLite Stretch Reversible Hooded Jacket
- First Ascent
- Temp Rating
- StormRepel DWR
Active mobility is front and center with the stretch construction in the shell, lining, and insulation of this nylon/spandex reversible hoodie that's built for high exertion in cool to cold conditions. Plus, its breathability helps to regulate your temperature while active to prevent overheating.
NOTE: Temperature ratings are based on a controlled laboratory test by an independent university lab. Also consider: your sensitivity to cold and wind-chill; time of exposure; activity level; and use of layering.
- Lightweight stretch shell and lining—durable, breathable, and mobile
- StormRepel® DWR finish sheds moisture so it doesn't soak into fabric
- 60g VX™ stretch insulation—lightweight, warm, and breathable
- Insulated, elastic-bound hood for a close, ergonomic fit that stays put while you move
- Exterior zip chest and hand pockets
- Interior open hand pockets
- Adjustable drawcord waist lets you dial in the fit
- Length, Reg. Small: 28" | Weight: 17.6 oz
- Active. An athletic fit. Close to the body without restricting mobility. Designed to fit over baselayers and lightweight midlayers.
- 89% nylon/11% spandex shell | 92% nylon/8% spandex lining
- Yes, I recommend this productJapaul32Gender MaleHeight 5'9"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, QualityConsGreat jacketFeb 22, 2021
This is a fantastic jacket that is surprisingly warm. The fit is a little loose but length of the sleeves is perfect. The hood is comfortable, but puffs up a little bit. It is quite water resistant, which I appreciate living in a wet climate.
- Yes, I recommend this productJamesGender MaleHeight 6'0"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsComfortable, Warm, ConvenientFeb 17, 2021
Great jacket for everyday use. Also layers well with a hard shell.
- Yes, I recommend this productPaulMGender MaleHeight 5'10"Type RegularActivityWalkingPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsMy favorite jacketFeb 15, 2021
I bought this as a replacement for another jacket that I have had for years. I was attracted by the material, which looked easy to clean, as well as the 3-season versatility. I live in the South, which does get chilly at times but nothing like Chicago, which is where I originate. But when it gets into the low 30's and windy, that is cold enough for me, and the hood has come in very handy. I am surprised at how warm it can be for being so lightweight and thin. Yet it is not overly warm in 50-degree weather. My main outdoor activity these days is dog walking, either in the neighborhood or the dog park. So I wanted something that I could grab-and-go as well as clean easily. I cannot recommend this jacket highly enough. If I could use it, I would buy another one.