IgniteLite Stretch Reversible Hooded Jacket
- First Ascent
- Temp Rating
- StormRepel DWR
- Wind Resistant
Active mobility is front and center with the stretch construction in the shell, lining, and insulation of this nylon/spandex reversible hoodie that's built for high exertion in cool to cold conditions. Plus, its breathability helps to regulate your temperature while active to prevent overheating.
NOTE: Temperature ratings are based on a controlled laboratory test by an independent university lab. Also consider: your sensitivity to cold and wind-chill; time of exposure; activity level; and use of layering.
- Lightweight stretch shell and lining—durable, breathable, and mobile
- StormRepel® DWR finish sheds moisture so it doesn't soak into fabric
- 60g VX™ stretch insulation—lightweight, warm, and breathable
- Insulated, elastic-bound hood for a close, ergonomic fit that stays put while you move
- Exterior zip chest and hand pockets
- Interior open hand pockets
- Adjustable drawcord waist lets you dial in the fit
- Length, Reg. Small: 28" | Weight: 17.6 oz
- Active. An athletic fit. Close to the body without restricting mobility. Designed to fit over baselayers and lightweight midlayers.
- 89% nylon/11% spandex shell | 92% nylon/8% spandex lining
- Yes, I recommend this productheyreubsGender MaleHeight 5'7"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsGood for Calgary weather!Oct 24, 2020
Comparable to Arc'teryx Atom LT hoody! Same fit, same style - but for a fraction of the cost! (I got it on sale 50%). I wore it today with a thick cotton long sleeve at -19. Felt extremely warm. Sleeve is just right, not bulky. Wear it with the Guide Lined Pants, you're good to go! I got the Storm/Yellow combo.
- Yes, I recommend this productYACGender FemaleHeight 5'5"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsNice jacketOct 11, 2020
For this jacket, I'd have to get woman's XL to fit bust area, BUT have small hips and be too loose at neck area. Men's M fits me perfect, practically parka length @ 5.5" and love the colors. I own rescue orange hooded and grey-yellow w/o hood, both bought at great sales. They are warm plus flexible moving with you. As a reversible for wet weather or windbreaker it is top notch keeping out strong winds. I plan buying near future new citrus color. The guys have such eye-catching pretty colors in this style, I just can't resist!
- Yes, I recommend this productDanGender MaleHeight 5'8"Type RegularActivityOtherPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsBest Jacket to DateOct 6, 2020
I bought this jacket last year before winter so it is well broken in. I live outside of Buffalo NY and used it as my go to coat everyday during winter. Pros: extremely warm, athletic cut means it isn't baggy, a lot of pockets for storage, light weight, stylish, good wind protection, hooded. Cons: The hood has no elastic bands to tighten it so the wind did blow it off my head a few times; therefore, I had to wear a hat in extreme conditions. The fabric around the wrist loosened over time so it doesn't grip tight around the wrists anymore. If these two cons were addressed this would be the perfect coat. I still give it 5 stars as it is an extremely well made coat and worth the price. I would buy another one if needed.
- Asked Nov 11, 2019 by1 answerQ: Is the hood large enough to wear with a helmet?A:No, this hood is not large enough to be worn over a helmet. We designed this hood to fit comfortably underneath a helmet using the elastic binding for a close ergonomic fit.Answered Nov 21, 2019 by| EXPERT
- Asked Oct 28, 2019 by1 answerQ: Is the hood on this jacket removable?A:No, the hood is not removable.Answered Nov 20, 2019 by| EXPERT
- Asked Oct 25, 2019 by1 answerQ: What type of insulation is used in this jacket?A:This jacket was made with our 60g VX™ stretch synthetic insulation - super lightweight, warm, and breathable!Answered Nov 20, 2019 by| EXPERT