EverTherm Down Stretch Hoodie
- First Ascent
- Temp Rating
- Water Repellent
No quilting. No cold spots. This is down. Next-gen, stretch version of our award-winning down jacket. Windproof, water-resistant stretch nylon shell, plus 45g Thindown® Flex insulation that replaces down clusters with a continuous sheet of down fabric.
NOTE: Temperature ratings are based on a controlled laboratory test by an independent university lab. Also consider: your sensitivity to cold and wind-chill; time of exposure; activity level; and use of layering.
- 45g Responsible Down Standard (RDS) Thindown® Flex, certified by Control Union More About RDS
- StormRepel® DWR finish sheds moisture
- Close-fitting, insulated hood with stretch binding
- Dual chest pockets
- Secure zip hand pockets with insulation over knuckles
- Adjustable hem for optimal fit
- Stretch cuffs help seal out cold
- Length, Reg Medium: 29" | Weight: 19 oz
- Active. An athletic fit. Close to body without restricting mobility. Designed to fit over baselayers and lightweight midlayers.
- 100% nylon
- Yes, I recommend this productFlexdeFunkGender MaleHeight 5'11"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsMost comfortable coat I haveOct 2, 2020
Super light, super comfortable, good for fall (not winter)
- Yes, I recommend this productKayakxtwoGender MaleHeight 5'9"Type RegularActivityLeisureProsConsGreat Jacket!Dec 13, 2019
Really love this jacket. Nice to have down warmth without the puffy look. Great look, great fit and reasonably warm for temps in the 30's and higher considering how lightweight it is. Anything colder and it would probably be best to add some layering if you're planning to be outside for awhile. The hood is handy and not at all bulky like some hoodies can be. Pocket depth is perfect. Overall highly recommend this jacket.
- Yes, I recommend this productKensterGender MaleHeight 5'6"Type RegularActivityCommutePros very warm for its weight, does not leak downConsEvertherm works!Nov 6, 2019
The stretch fabric is very nice, it is a very light jacket but not as light as the regular Evertherm hoody. I'm 5'6", 163lbs, so as an athlete with broad shoulders. With just a t-shirt and dress shirt on, the Medium fit on the upper torso is a little snug. I can comfortably zip up all the way to keep my neck warm. The hood fits well around my head with the built-in elastic band (too bad no drawcords), and should fit pretty snug with a helmet on (didn't get a chance to put a helmet on). When I wear my Rab powerstretch hoody as a base layer, the fit becomes rather snug and tight, but not uncomfortable. Probably could have sized up to Large if my arms were a bit longer. Has kept me warm on a windy morning with temp at 45 degrees-F. I don't intend to wear this when the temp drops to the 30's. It'll probably keep me pretty warm in low 30's if I layer up with my Rab or a TNF pullover and stay active. All in all very happy, it's a very nice jacket, and it is warm considering how light it is.
Be the first to ask a question.