BC StormDay Jacket
- First Ascent
- Temp Rating
- StormRepel Super DWR
- Fill Power
- Seam Sealed
Built for when the weather's nuking and you're still skiing. Our best waterproof tech keeps you dry, and high-loft Premium Down keeps you warm while everyone else has retreated to the lodge. Two-layer mechanical-stretch nylon shell provides unrestricted mobility.
Models shown are 6'0" to 6'2" tall, wearing size M/32x32.
- WeatherEdge® Pro seam-sealed tech, waterproof/breathable to 20K/20K
- StormRepel® Super DWR—our longest lasting moisture-shedding finish
- 800 fill Responsible Down Standard (RDS) down, certified by Control Union 851564 More About RDS
- Pit zips for quick venting
- Powder skirt
- Pass pocket
- Phone tether
- Stash pocket with goggle wipe
- Recco technology
- Length, Reg Medium: 31"
- Classic. A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body. Designed to fit over midweight layers.
- 100% nylon
- Yes, I recommend this productStephenGender MaleHeight 5'10"Type RegularActivitySkiingPros Comfort, FitConsExcellentNov 25, 2021
Just wore it skiing in Vail. Very warm, incredibly comfortable and looks great!
- Lonz85Gender MaleHeight 5'8"Type RegularActivityCommutePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsExcellent!Nov 11, 2021
Overall, Great coat! True to size and ready for this Fall/Winter season! Worth every penny!
- IsailerGender MaleHeight 5'11"Type RegularActivityHikingProsConsA little disappointedNov 29, 2021
It seems like this jacket doesn't have the proper amount of down insulation. For comparison, I also own an EB First Ascent Downlight jacket which is also 800 fill power but that jacket appears to have almost twice the amount of down insulation as this one! At least that's the impression when compressing the down and comparing them side by side. The Downlight has more loft and far more fill weight. I'll test it out for a few days but have a feeling I'll be returning this BC StormDay Jacket. Disappointed because this jacket is $200+ higher than the Downlite...