TripleTherm™ Down Parka
- First Ascent
- Temp Rating
- Fill Power
- StormRepel Super DWR
- Water Repellent
Built for maximum warmth and durability, our warmest men's parka features a rugged, 70-denier ripstop nylon shell and TripleTherm construction to eliminate cold spots. A super-durable water-repellent finish causes moisture to bead and roll off rather than soak into the fabric. Inside, a high volume of high-loft Premium Down creates warmth in the face of the most severe winter weather.
Models shown are 6'0" to 6'2" tall, wearing size M/32x32.
- StormRepel® Super DWR—our longest lasting moisture-shedding finish
- 800 fill Responsible Down Standard (RDS) down, certified by Control Union 851564 More About RDS
- Adjustable hood with removable faux fur ruff
- Three exterior secure zip pockets
- Interior drop pocket
- Adjustable drawcord hem dials in the fit
- Length, Reg Medium: 34" | Down Fill Weight: 332.87g
- Classic. A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body. Designed to fit over midweight layers.
- 100% nylon
- Yes, I recommend this productGaryGender MaleHeight 5'11"Type RegularActivityOtherPros Comfort, Fit, QualityConsTriple therm down parkaMar 22, 2021
very warm coat for Chicago winters
- Yes, I recommend this productJeremy WGender MaleHeight 5'11"Type RegularActivityWalkingPros Comfort, QualityConsOverall great parkaFeb 13, 2021
This jacket is warmer than my TEI 4 Canada goose. I bought this jacket to wear with only a T-shirt in the Toronto cold. So far it's warm enough for the -30c wind chill. The warmth to weight ratio is fantastic. Improvement suggestions: the detachable fur uses snap buttons which can cause air leaks between the hood and fur. Zipper would be preferred. Additionally, the down moves where the arms bend leaving two cold spots. Overall terrific jacket for the price.
- Yes, I recommend this productJonGender MaleHeight 5'10"TypeActivityWalkingPros Comfort, Fit, QualityConsSupreme Beautiful Triple Therm ParkaFeb 13, 2021
I just got the large triple therm down parka today feb 2021 direct from eddie bauer. This coat is amazing, Outstanding quality, not one stitch or thread out of place. Beautiful construction thruout If your looking for a heavy parka, I cant imagine you will find any that is nice, at any price. The down filling is the best on the planet: 800 power fill, and no spine point in these feathers. Don't consider this coat for anything above 15 degrees. Please let each eddie bauer employee know they are making the highest quality product.