Downclime Alpine Parka
- First Ascent
- Temp Rating
- StormRepel Super DWR
- Fill Power
A lightweight belay parka for the most extreme, 8000-meter conditions. Super durable 30-denier ripstop nylon shell. High-loft Premium Down combined with strategically placed synthetic insulation virtually eliminates cold spots.
NOTE: Temperature ratings are based on a controlled laboratory test by an independent university lab. Also consider: your sensitivity to cold and wind-chill; time of exposure; activity level; and use of layering.
Models shown are 6'0" to 6'2" tall, wearing size M/32x32.
# i88 892 0870
- StormRepel® Super DWR—our longest lasting moisture-shedding finish
- 800 fill Responsible Down Standard (RDS) down, certified by Control Union 851564 More About RDS
- ThermaFill® synthetic insulation
- Adjustable, helmet-compatible hood
- Four large mesh dump pockets
- Insulated high hand pockets
- Two-way front zip for belay access
- Interior snap to secure under belay device
- Adjustable hem
- Set-back elastic cuffs to seal out drafts. Stretch over or under gloves
- Length, Reg Medium: 34"
- Oversized. A generous fit designed to fit over multiple layers.
- 100% ripstop nylon