Windfoil® Elite Jacket
- StormRepel DWR
This all-purpose soft shell jacket provides superior, cross-seasonal comfort and weather protection. Advanced Flexion polyester/spandex shell offers 4-way stretch and is windproof, breathable, and features a durable, water-repellent finish that causes moisture to bead rather than soaking into the fabric. Interior is soft, brushed Windcutter® fleece.
- StormRepel® DWR finish sheds moisture
- Adjustable, drawcord waist
- Wrist cuffs seal out cold
- Secure zip exterior chest pocket with media port
- Secure zip handwarmer pockets
- Length, Reg Medium: 28"
- Classic. A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body. Designed to fit over midweight layers.
- 94% polyester/6% spandex (face): 100% polyester (backing)
- Yes, I recommend this productJimGender MaleHeight 6'2"TypeActivityLeisureProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeExcellentMar 1, 2020
- Yes, I recommend this productWalker314Gender MaleHeight 6'0"Type RegularActivityLeisureProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeGreat jacket- size is trueFeb 29, 2020
Ordered one and had to return because it did not fit. Multiple reviews had different info and one "Well built" 6 footer said a medium worked for him. I went with that and it was way tight. So, I swapped for a Large and it is perfect. I am 6 feet tall, 195 lbs, 34 waist and wear a 42R in sports coats/ suits. 95 percent of my shirts are large. This L jacket fit just right. Room for a layer or two under, but not big and baggy In the middle. Hope this helps.... to me, it fit try to size all the way.
- Yes, I recommend this productJanakiCTGender FemaleHeightType RegularActivityWalkingProsConsFitness meter label is moderately largeFit:SmallLargeKeeps him warm in Chicago!Jan 24, 2020
This jacket is great! The husband hates bulky winter coats, but was in need of one for the Chicago winter. Luckily we came across this jacket. It is warm, light, and looks good! We ordered a regular large. Husband is 6 feet tall and well built, and the sleeves are a bit long and the jacket is a bit loose.