Powder Search 2.0 3-In-1 Down Jacket
- Temp Rating
- Fill Power
- System Compatible
- StormRepel Super DWR
Our warmest ski shell with complete adaptability to weather conditions on and off the mountain. Fully seam-sealed, 2-layer waterproof/breathable polyester shell combines with a zip-in Premium Down liner for adjustable warmth. Ski-specific features include adjustable, detachable helmet-compatible hood and powder skirt.
NOTE: Temperature ratings are based on a controlled laboratory test by an independent university lab. Also consider: your sensitivity to cold and wind-chill; time of exposure; activity level; and use of layering.
Models shown are 6'0" to 6'2" tall, wearing size M/32x32.
- WeatherEdge® Plus technology—seam-sealed and waterproof/breathable to 10K/10K
- StormRepel® Super DWR—our longest lasting moisture-shedding finish
- 650 fill Responsible Down Standard (RDS) down, certified by Control Union 851564 More About RDS
- Trackmydown supply information on garment—learn where your down comes from and what makes premium down premium
- Multiple secure pockets—handwarmers, chest, pass pocket with goggle wipe, internal stash
- Adjustable cuffs seal out cold
- Adjustable drawcord hem lets you dial in fit
- Length, Reg Medium: 30" | Weight: 44.8 oz
- Classic. A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body. Designed to fit over midweight layers.
- 100% polyester
- Yes, I recommend this productAlGender MaleHeight 6'4"Type TallActivityCampingPros Comfort, Fit, QualityConsConstructionJan 17, 2022
Recommendation: there should be a bit more down in the back and chest area.
- Yes, I recommend this productJacksonGender MaleHeight 6'0"Type RegularActivityWalkingPros Comfort, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsVery happy with purchase of EB 3-in-1 down jacketJan 16, 2022
Really like the 3 in 1 aspect of this coat. Very warm with down jacket zipped in. Large size fit well which is my regularly ordered size.
- Yes, I recommend this product3 in 1 down JacketGender MaleHeight 5'7"Type RegularActivityPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsWow, great all weather jacketJan 15, 2022
Beautifully made! Bought for husband but I'm jealous. Sprig green color is gorgeous. He wore it one time and said fantastic, he was so impressed & nicest ever had. Can be worn without zip liner or just wear the liner alone or the shell alone, hood comes off, lots of pockets too. Waterproof. He is not a man of few words on clothes but this hit the target.