Powder Search 2.0 3-In-1 Down Jacket
- Temp Rating
- Fill Power
- System Compatible
- StormRepel Super DWR
Our warmest ski shell with complete adaptability to weather conditions on and off the mountain. Fully seam-sealed, 2-layer waterproof/breathable polyester shell combines with a zip-in Premium Down liner for adjustable warmth. Ski-specific features include adjustable, detachable helmet-compatible hood and powder skirt.
NOTE: Temperature ratings are based on a controlled laboratory test by an independent university lab. Also consider: your sensitivity to cold and wind-chill; time of exposure; activity level; and use of layering.
- WeatherEdge® Plus technology—seam-sealed and waterproof/breathable to 10K/10K
- StormRepel® Super DWR—our longest lasting moisture-shedding finish
- 650 fill Responsible Down Standard (RDS) down, certified by Control Union More About RDS
- Trackmydown supply information on garment—learn where your down comes from and what makes premium down premium
- Multiple secure pockets—handwarmers, chest, pass pocket with goggle wipe, internal stash
- Adjustable cuffs seal out cold
- Adjustable drawcord hem lets you dial in fit
- Length, Reg Medium: 30" | Weight: 44.8 oz
- Classic. A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body. Designed to fit over midweight layers.
- 100% polyester
- Yes, I recommend this productAnonymous personGender MaleHeight 5'11"Type RegularActivitySkiingPros Comfort, Fit, QualityConsgreat jacketNov 26, 2020
Great jacket. Very warm
- Yes, I recommend this productpathpr0FGenderHeightTypeActivityHikingProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargePhenomenalMay 1, 2020
This is as close to being the perfect winter jacket as they come. Not at all bulky, so despite the down liner, one doesn't feel like the Michelin Man wearing it. Fit is comfortably close, but still leaves room for a wool sweater on really cold days. Great that the hood detaches (not a fan of fixed ones.) Pockets are deep. Liner attaches with zippers & 3 points--gfoes in and out easily. The shell is a great wind-blocker, fairly well at resisting water in light rain, and tough as nails despite being relatively soft. After using one for a few months (also bought the comparable model for my wife, who is similarly enchanted by hers), wearing it daily, sometimes for heavy hiking and trail blazing at our local preserve, it became apparent that we were going to use these jackets intensely and despite their construction, they were bound to start showing some wear eventually. So we bought another set for more gentle use traveling and about town. I had several similar winter jackets from other high-end retailers--they went to the local clothing thrift shop when I realized I'd never be wearing them again. Believe or not, we actually look forward to going out in the worsrt of weather--just so we can wear these coats!! Almost hate to see summer come.
- Yes, I recommend this productRaduGender MaleHeight 6'0"Type RegularActivityHikingProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeNice and warmMar 16, 2020
Nice and warm!