Powder Search 2.0 Insulated Pants
- StormRepel Super DWR
Waterproof, insulated ski pants for superior performance on the hill in any weather.Durable polyester shell is reinforced with cuff overlays to guard against abrasion. Ski/snowboard features include an adjustable waist, inner thigh vents, articulated knees for mobility, and snow gaiters.
- 2-Layer WeatherEdge® Plus Technology: Waterproof/breathable to 10K/10K
- StormRepel® Super DWR: Longest-lasting moisture-shedding finish
- 40g THERMAFILL® INSULATION: Maintains warmth even in wet conditions
- 1000D CORDURA® Nylon Cut Guards: Protect cuffs from ski edges and other abrasion
- Adjustable Waist With Belt Loops: Allows secure comfortable fit over broad range of midlayers
- Snow Gaiters: Gripping rubber provides secure fit over boot to keep powder out
- Inner Thigh Vents: Quickly dump heat when charging hard
- Tricot-Lined Hand Pockets & 1 Cargo Pocket: Store essentials
- D-Ring Attachment Point: For season passes and day tickets
- Average inseam: Reg Medium 31"
- Classic: A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body.
- Shell: 100% polyester
- Yes, I recommend this productJustinGender MaleHeight 6'5"Type TallActivityTravelProsConsReally seals it to inJan 25, 2020
Waterproof and insulated. Keeps the water out and lots of heat in. I fight crime in a rubber suit. Really seals in the flavor
- Yes, I recommend this productOliveGender FemaleHeight 5'9"Type RegularActivitySkiingProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeComfortable, warm, great pocketsJan 3, 2020
I gave the look 4 stars because it is a bit baggy in my legs *however* I am a women and accidentally bought the men's pair, but they fit me well. So it may be that the legs are not baggy for men. Have not yet tried them below 0 degree weather, but in 10/20 degree weather they work very well.
- Yes, I recommend this productValcanGenderHeightTypeActivityProsCons NoneFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeFirst ClassJan 1, 2020
Would highly recommend.