Powder Search 2.0 Insulated Pants
- StormRepel Super DWR
Waterproof, insulated ski pants for superior performance on the hill in any weather.Durable polyester shell is reinforced with cuff overlays to guard against abrasion. Ski/snowboard features include an adjustable waist, inner thigh vents, articulated knees for mobility, and snow gaiters.
- 2-Layer WeatherEdge® Plus Technology: Waterproof/breathable to 10K/10K
- StormRepel® Super DWR: Longest-lasting moisture-shedding finish
- 40g THERMAFILL® INSULATION: Maintains warmth even in wet conditions
- 1000D CORDURA® Nylon Cut Guards: Protect cuffs from ski edges and other abrasion
- Adjustable Waist With Belt Loops: Allows secure comfortable fit over broad range of midlayers
- Snow Gaiters: Gripping rubber provides secure fit over boot to keep powder out
- Inner Thigh Vents: Quickly dump heat when charging hard
- Tricot-Lined Hand Pockets & 1 Cargo Pocket: Store essentials
- D-Ring Attachment Point: For season passes and day tickets
- Average inseam: Reg Medium 31"
- Classic: A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body.
- Shell: 100% polyester
- Yes, I recommend this productDelOesteGender MaleHeight 5'11"Type RegularActivityOtherProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeGreat pants for any type of cold weather activityNov 24, 2019
I am 5'11", 220 lbs, with a 35 inch waist, broad shouldered but with a somewhat small lower torso and rear. I tried these on in the dressing room at the Eddie Bauer Outlet store both with a pair of pants on and without. The cut on these pants makes it easy to slip on over existing pants. On their own they are on in seconds. The fit is absolutely perfect for the XL size that I purchased. I love that the waistband is adjustable AND you still get belt loops, a nice touch of quality. The pockets are ample and somewhat secure but I wouldn't want to carry anything that I would hat to lose during heavy activity. I bought three pairs of these for a coming winter trip to Yellowstone National Park for nature and wildlife photography. I do not live in a cold climate and I want to make sure I have adequate protection. I think these will do the trick, Eddie Bauer products rarely let me down.
- Yes, I recommend this productGGender MaleHeight 6'3"Type TallActivitySkiingProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeNiceFeb 21, 2019
Pants are a good size for skiing with a layer or two underneath. I bought a L and am 6'3", 200lb, and I wear a 36" pant waist. The length is good when wearing ski boots.
- Yes, I recommend this productKMGender MaleHeight 5'8"Type RegularActivityOtherProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeGreat fit and constructionFeb 20, 2019
We had to hem them because my husband is on the short side. But great for our needs.