All-Mountain Stretch Jacket
- StormRepel Super DWR
- Water Resistant Zippers
With its mechanical stretch, seam-sealed construction, this waterproof polyester shell delivers a new level of mobility and comfort as well as weather protection. The interior back panel is lined with fleece, making it an excellent choice for colder temperatures.
- WeatherEdge® Plus Stretch Technology, waterproof/breathable to 10K/10K
- Seam-sealed construction for maximum weather protection
- StormRepel® Super DWR—our longest lasting, moisture-shedding finish
- Fleece interior back panel for an extra layer of warmth
- Pit zips provide quick venting to prevent overheating
- Multi-adjustable hood is removable if not needed
- Secure zip hand and exterior/interior chest pockets
- Adjustable cuffs dial in the fit
- Length, Reg Medium: 30" | Weight 26 oz
- Classic. A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body. Designed to fit over midweight layers.
- 100% polyester
- Yes, I recommend this productOttawa, OntarioGender MaleHeight 5'8"Type PlusActivityLeisureProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeNice JacketApr 14, 2020
Was looking for a rain jacket for colder spring weather in the 30's to 50's and I think this will do well. My BC Evertherm was outstanding all winter but just a little too warm for extended walks in the neighborhood when the temperature is above freezing. Have only worn the Men's All Mountain Stretch jacke a few times but am impressed with its performance. Sheds water well wind does not get through. Even with the pit zips open it has a tendency to feel clammy. Time will tell how much of an issue this is for me. Very impressed with the fit and finish. Materials look and feel nice (outer shell and inner lining). The hood is nicely integrated and easily adjustable. The hood tabs have velcro on both sides and they tuck into integrated pockets on the jacket. When the hood is zipped off, there is a nice flap of material to cover the zipper on the jacket. Though not indicated in the description or photos, it does have a way to tighten the waist with the usual pull tabs. I wear a 2X and this coat fit me well quite with a similar fit to the BC Evertherm. I bought it primarily as a rain shell for colder weather and I am confident it will work well for that. The stretch in the material is noticeable but there is not a lot of flex. I think a fleece on it's own would provide better comfort in high output situations, however when there is a chance of rain or high winds this coat would be an excellent choice.
- Yes, I recommend this productMichigan WinterGender MaleHeight 6'3"Type RegularActivitySkiingProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeGreat Jacket!Mar 17, 2020
Great jacket - ordered one for all the men in the family. Perfect for skiing and all outdoor activities.
- Yes, I recommend this productLyleGender MaleHeight 5'9"Type RegularActivityLeisureProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeExcellent JacketMar 3, 2020
I live in a warmer climate and was looking for a lighter-weight, weatherproof jacket. This fits the bill for me perfectly. This jacket will get me through all but the coldest days here and does an excellent job for our cool, wetter winters, and at least through spring and fall as a rain jacket without being too warm or bulky. The under-arm vents will be great going through the cool mornings/warm afternoons during those times as well.