Cloud Cap Stretch 2.0 Rain Jacket
- StormRepel DWR
- Water Resistant Zippers
- Seam Sealed
Waterproof like you've never felt it. Soft. Stretchy. Quiet. Fully seam-sealed for complete weather protection, it also provides unrestricted mobility with the WeatherEdge® Stretch polyester fabric. Without a doubt, after one wearing, this will be your favorite waterproof jacket.
Models shown are 6'0" to 6'2" tall, wearing size M/32x32.
- WeatherEdge® Stretch seam-sealed waterproof/breathable technology
- StormRepel® DWR finish sheds moisture
- Pit zips for quick venting to prevent overheating
- Adjustable hood, cuffs, and hem for perfect fit
- Secure zip hand pockets
- Packs into hand pocket
- Length, Reg Medium: 29" | Weight: 12 oz
- Active. An athletic fit. Close to the body without restricting mobility. Designed to fit over baselayers and lightweight midlayers.
- 100% polyester
- Yes, I recommend this productMolosser MasterGender MaleHeight 6'1"Type TallActivityWalkingPros Comfort, Fit, QualityConsLove it!Oct 28, 2021
I'm 6'1" and 155lbs and this jacket fits perfect in all areas, including sleeves, chest, shoulders, and overall length, with enough room to layer if needed. I bought the "Cap Stretch 2.0 Rain Jacket" in Hunter color, which makes the classic yet updated styling very versatile. It was very comfortable while at the Oregon coast; with a thin layer underneath, it kept out the wind and rain entirely without trapping in moisture. I love it!
- Yes, I recommend this productDavid W.Gender MaleHeight 5'5"Type RegularActivityCommutePros Comfort, FitConsLightweight, good fitOct 25, 2021
Lightweight and still waterproof. Exactly what I needed.
- Yes, I recommend this productDWGenderHeightType RegularActivityHikingPros Fit, QualityConsPerfect packable rain jacketOct 23, 2021
This has all the features you need, for a great price. The jacket keeps you dry on long rainy hikes. The pit and pocket vents are perfect. The slight stretch helps with mobility and keeps the jacket quiet. No complaints. I even took a couple of hard falls in it and it held up.