IgniteLite Reversible Jacket
- First Ascent
- Temp Rating
- StormRepel DWR
- Packs Into Pocket
Go lean and green. Windproof Pertex® ripstop shell and lining are made with recycled polyester. PrimaLoft® Gold Eco insulation is 55% recycled, and highly compressible, so jacket packs down into interior chest pocket for easy transport. Reversible design lets you choose from two contrasting colors, one quilted, one smooth-finished. The smooth "action side" has a single chest pocket but no hand pockets because these would be inaccessible when wearing a pack with hip belt. Reducing the pockets on this side also helps keep overall weight to a minimum and ensures exceptional, low-bulk packability.
NOTE: Temperature ratings are based on a controlled laboratory test, using low and moderate activity levels. Also consider: your sensitivity to cold and wind-chill; time of exposure; activity level; and use of layering.
- Lightweight, Windproof Shell and Lining: Durable, 1 oz 20D Pertex® recycled ripstop polyester
- StormRepel DWR Finish: Sheds moisture so it doesn't soak in
- 60g PrimaLoft® Gold Eco Insulation: Keeps you warm even in wet conditions. Made with 55% post-consumer recycled content
- Reversible Design: Switch between two contrasting colors
- Zip Hand Pockets on Dark Side: Keep hands warm, essentials secure
- Packs Into Interior Zip Chest Pocket: Includes carabiner clip-in loop
- Fit Dialed for Active Comfort: Excellent mobility and range of motion
- Drawcord Waist: Adjusts fit from inside pocket
- Elastic Binding at Cuffs: Seals in heat, seals out cold
- Average length: Reg 24.5": Petite 23.5": Tall 26"
- Active: An athletic fit. Close to the body without restricting mobility. Designed to fit over baselayers and lightweight midlayers.
- 100% nylon
- Yes, I recommend this productDiane HaGender FemaleHeight 5'4"Type RegularActivityWear to WorkProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargePerfect jacket for early morning in San Diego, CaliforniaMar 13, 2019
It is so light that I feel like I didn't wear it at all. Also getting warm. It is perfect for the weather in San Diego, California 55 - 65 Fahrenheit.
- Yes, I recommend this product605 JayhawkGender FemaleHeight 5'0"Type PetiteActivityOtherProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargePerfect fit for petite girlMar 3, 2019
Finally found a jacket with the right sleeve length, torso length, and with a contrasting zipper (all things difficult to find). I'm 5' tall, 125lb and small petite fits perfectly.
- Yes, I recommend this producthawhawGender FemaleHeight 5'7"Type RegularActivityLeisureProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeWoman's ignite reversible jacketFeb 24, 2019
Almost all my clothing is Eddie Bauer. I love the quality of it and the company service.