- First Ascent
- Temp Rating
- Fill Power
- DWR Down
Lightweight and packable, this jacket comes up big when performing at altitude. Windproof shell is ripstop polyester with a StormRepel® durable water-repellent (DWR) finish. Super high-loft 800 fill Premium Down delivers ultimate warmth and compressibility in a matter of ounces.
NOTE: Temperature ratings are based on a controlled laboratory test, using low and moderate activity levels. Also consider: your sensitivity to cold and wind-chill; time of exposure; activity level; and use of layering.
- Windproof 20D Ripstop Polyester Shell: StormRepel DWR finish sheds moisture so it doesn't soak in
- 800 fill Responsible Down Standard (RDS) down: Certified by Control Union More About RDS
- Trackmydown supply information on garment: Learn where your down comes from and what makes premium down premium
- Tricot-lined zip hand pockets: Set behind the down for maximum warmth
- Stows easily: Packs into left hand pocket that has carabiner clip-in loop
- Drawstring hem and elastic binding at cuffs: Seal in heat, seal out cold
- Sleeves and shoulders cut for action: Enhances mobility and range of motion
- Ergonomic design: Built especially for a woman's body
- Average length: Reg 25": Petite 24": Tall 26.5"
- Classic; A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body. Designed to fit over midweight layers.
- 100% polyester (50% recycled)
- Yes, I recommend this productTLeesGenderHeightTypeActivityTravelProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeGreat fit, light weight but warm!Mar 3, 2020
I love how lightweight it is but feels so warm. I can still layer underneath it while keeping a fitted look. Very packable, great for travel.
- Yes, I recommend this productMaryGender FemaleHeight 5'0"Type PetiteActivityWear to WorkProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeGreat jacketFeb 15, 2020
- Yes, I recommend this productBMWNikkiGender FemaleHeight 5'2"Type PetiteActivitySkiingPros Great looking and made extremely well.ConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeGreat Jacket!Feb 12, 2020
I am a huge fan of the First Ascent clothing line. All their products are top notch, comfortable, and look great. I am a walking advertisement for them! Too bad they don't pay me for it!
Be the first to ask a question.