- First Ascent
- Temp Rating
- Fill Power
- DWR Down
Lightweight and packable, this jacket comes up big when performing at altitude. Windproof shell is ripstop polyester with a StormRepel® durable water-repellent (DWR) finish. Super high-loft 800 fill Premium Down delivers ultimate warmth and compressibility in a matter of ounces.
NOTE: Temperature ratings are based on a controlled laboratory test, using low and moderate activity levels. Also consider: your sensitivity to cold and wind-chill; time of exposure; activity level; and use of layering.
- Windproof 20D Ripstop Polyester Shell: StormRepel DWR finish sheds moisture so it doesn't soak in
- 800 fill Responsible Down Standard (RDS) down: Certified by Control Union More About RDS
- Trackmydown supply information on garment: Learn where your down comes from and what makes premium down premium
- Tricot-lined zip hand pockets: Set behind the down for maximum warmth
- Stows easily: Packs into left hand pocket that has carabiner clip-in loop
- Drawstring hem and elastic binding at cuffs: Seal in heat, seal out cold
- Sleeves and shoulders cut for action: Enhances mobility and range of motion
- Ergonomic design: Built especially for a woman's body
- Average length: Reg 25": Petite 24": Tall 26.5"
- Classic: A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body. Designed to fit over midweight layers.
- 100% polyester (50% recycled)
- Yes, I recommend this productNosila ShebeastGender FemaleHeight 5'6"Type RegularActivityLeisureProsConsFitness meter label is moderately largeFit:SmallLargeTerrific all round jacketNov 9, 2019
I am 5' 6" and 135 pounds and the small we was exactly right, in other brands I would be a medium. I have long arms and this fit well. It's slightly more substantial than the microtherm and a bit warmer, worked well for cool autumnal days in London.
- Yes, I recommend this productSydGender FemaleHeight 5'3"Type PetiteActivityTravelProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeFabulous Jacket!Oct 20, 2019
Great product at reasonable cost
- Yes, I recommend this productBeckyGender FemaleHeight 5'7"Type RegularActivityWear to WorkProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeLove it!Oct 19, 2019
Great jacket. Not bulky. Easily packed and looks great.
Be the first to ask a question.