Downlight® Down Hooded Jacket
- First Ascent
- Temp Rating
- Fill Power
- StormRepel Super DWR
- Packs Into Pocket
This alpine jacket delivers superior performance, exceptional compressibility, and minimum weight. Windproof shell is ripstop polyester with a StormRepel® durable water-repellent (DWR) finish. Insulated with super high-loft 800 fill Premium Goose Down.
NOTE: Temperature ratings are based on a controlled laboratory test, using low and moderate activity levels. Also consider: your sensitivity to cold and wind-chill; time of exposure; activity level; and use of layering.
Models shown are 5'9" to 5'11" tall, wearing size S/4 or L/12.
- Windproof 20D Ripstop Polyester Shell: StormRepel DWR finish sheds moisture so it doesn't soak in
- 800 fill Premium Goose Down: Maximum warmth, minimum weight
- Responsible Down Standard (RDS)-certified down insulation: Certified by Control Union 851564 More About RDS
- Trackmydown supply information on garment: Learn where your down comes from and what makes premium down premium
- Down-insulated Hood: Stretch binding and evolved shape for amazing fit
- Tricot-lined zip hand pockets: Set behind the down for maximum warmth
- Stows easily: Packs into left hand pocket that has carabiner clip-in loop
- Drawcord hem and elastic binding at cuffs: Seal in heat, seal out cold
- Sleeves and shoulders cut for action: Enhances mobility and range of motion
- Ergonomic design: Built especially for a woman's body
- Average length: Reg 25": Petite 24": Tall 26.5"
- Classic; A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body. Designed to fit over midweight layers.
- 100% polyester (50% recycled)
- Yes, I recommend this productLenaGender FemaleHeight 5'4"Type PetiteActivityHikingPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsPerfect FitJun 15, 2021
Very lightweight and easily carried in suitcase. Fits perfectly.
- Yes, I recommend this productAnnGender FemaleHeight 4'6"Type RegularActivityCommutePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsNice jacket fix nicely and warmthApr 17, 2021
- Yes, I recommend this productKendraGender FemaleHeight 5'7"Type RegularActivityHikingPros Comfort, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsGreat durable and warm layer!!!Mar 20, 2021
I love this coat!!!! Great layer for camping, backpacking, walking, etc. Very thankful for my purchase