Sandstone Shield Hooded Jacket
- 4 Way Stretch
- StormRepel DWR
- Wind Resistant
Enhanced weather protection for climbing, mountaineering, and backcountry skiing. Hybrid soft shell construction features 8.4-oz Flexion 4-way stretch waterproof/breathable polyester/spandex at hood, shoulders, front body, and upper sleeves. Classic Sandstone nylon/spandex/polyester at side body, under sleeves, and upper back for maximum maneuverability.
- StormRepel DWR finish: Sheds moisture so it doesn't soak in
- Fully adjustable helmet-compatible hood: Great fit with or without helmet
- Hook-and-loop adjustable cuffs: Trim, snag-free lines
- Drawcord adjustable waist: Dialed in fit seals out drafts
- Secure zip chest pocket: Media port for music
- Secure zip hand pockets
- Average length: Reg 25.5"
- Classic: A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body. Designed to fit over midweight layers.
- 94% polyester, 8% spandex shell A: 78% nylon/12% spandex/10% polyester shell B
- Yes, I recommend this productDancing LadyGender FemaleHeight 5'0"Type PetiteActivityHikingProsCons Color optionsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeI ordered 3 different colors!Jun 11, 2019
Although I LOVED the look of the pimento online, it seemed almost fluorescent in person. Returned it. Next I tried the winter blue. Still loved the fit, but the color didn't have me excited. Returned it. But seriously it's one of the best fitting jackets I've ever tried (tough to find in petites), so I finally purchased it in black, figuring it's a classic color (hopefully slimming!) and should last me for years. It will be perfect for hiking. Still wish there was a more exciting color option, but I think I'll be happy with it (especially since I bought it on sale).
- Yes, I recommend this productmardeeGender FemaleHeight 5'7"Type RegularActivityCampingProsConsGreat Spring JacketApr 17, 2019
I wanted a jacket that gave me a little more protection than just a rain shell. This jacket is lined and it is water resistant. I like that the hood to the jacket is substantial. I have worn it in wind and rain and it works as advertised. I bought a medium so I could add a fleece jacket underneath to extend the usefulness into cooler conditions. I like that it comes down over my hips. I purchased the blue one and I like the two toned colors. It was an impulse buy on my part, but I am so glad I bought it !
- Yes, I recommend this productPamGender FemaleHeight 6'1"Type TallActivityHikingPros Fits well, repels water and surprisingly warmConsGreat looking!Apr 12, 2019
Wish it came in more colors.