IgniteLite Flux Stretch Hooded Jacket
- First Ascent
- Temp Rating
- Wind Resistant
- StormRepel DWR
Built with soft, breathable stretch technology for ultra-versatile, water-repellent alpine warmth. The most comfortable and versatile cold weather active jacket we've ever made. New fabric and insulation technologies provide next level warmth, comfort, mobility, and convenience. The stretch nylon is lightweight, soft, flexible, and super-breathable. Everything you need while active in cold weather. Wear alone or layer under a shell for alpine climbing, backcountry skiing, or hiking.
NOTE: Temperature ratings are based on a controlled laboratory test, using low and moderate activity levels. Also consider: your sensitivity to cold and wind-chill; time of exposure; activity level; and use of layering.
- Stretch Lining: Maximum mobility and comfort
- PrimaLoft Gold Active Premium Quality Insulation: 80g in body, 60g in hood and sleeves
- StormRepel DWR finish: Sheds moisture so it doesn't soak in
- Low-profile insulated hood: Streamlined fit and superior thermal efficiency
- Secure zip pockets: Keep essentials safe and accessible
- Drawcord Waist: Dial in the fit
- Average length: Reg 24.5"
- Active: An athletic fit. Close to the body without restricting mobility. Designed to fit over baselayers and lightweight midlayers.
- 100% nylon
after testing the IgniteLite Flux while climbing in Chamonix and Namibia, in a broad range of temperatures and weather
READ MORE REVIEWS
- Yes, I recommend this productMNrunnergalGender FemaleHeight 5'6"Type RegularActivityLeisureProsConsExactly what I was looking for in a mid season jacket!Apr 4, 2019
This is a great jacket!! I was skeptical after reading some of the reviews but overall I am really happy with my purchase. There is some minor pilling in the armpits as others have reported. I love the weight of the jacket- it offers good warmth and wind protection.
- Yes, I recommend this productOdyGender FemaleHeightType RegularActivityLeisureProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargebest quality everMar 15, 2019
itrust Eddie's Quality all the time specially the winter clothes
- Yes, I recommend this productTrresidentGender FemaleHeight 5'0"Type RegularActivityLeisureProsConsFitness meter label is moderately smallFit:SmallLargeI should have read the information carefullyMar 13, 2019
While I thought I was buying a jacket for the coldest parts of Michigan winter, I realized, after reading the tag, that this was engineered for 40+ degrees. Now, knowing that, it is a perfect, lightweight jacket for aging winter and very young spring. Next time I'll read the small print carefully.