- First Ascent
- Packs Into Pocket
- Tech Pocket
Ultralight, windproof, water-repellent alpine protection. Guide built. Guide trusted. Weighing just a shade over three ounces, this packable windshell is ideal for climbing, hiking, trail running, and backcountry skiing.
- 20D Ripstop Nylon: Super light, durable, and breathable shelter
- StormRepel® DWR Finish: Sheds moisture so it doesn't soak in
- Close-Fitting Hood with Elastic Binding: Easy visibility while active
- Secure Zip Chest Pocket: Holds small essentials
- Packs Into Chest Pocket: Carabiner clip-in loop for attaching to harness or pack
- Adjustable Drawcord Waist: Dial in the fit
- Average length: Reg 25"
- Active: Our most athletic fit. Close to the body without restricting mobility.
- 100% nylon
- Yes, I recommend this productCarlaGender FemaleHeight 5'6"Type RegularActivityLeisureProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeGreat lightweight jacket! Packable too!Jul 16, 2019
Love this lightweight jacket! Can't wait to try it out. Fit is as expected.
- ZsazsaGenderHeightTypeActivityProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeRunners friendDec 7, 2018
Great for runners. Just stick it in your pocket
- Yes, I recommend this productKDGender FemaleHeightTypeActivityPros FunctionalConsFitness meter label is smallFit:SmallLargeTiny packable and waterproofApr 30, 2018
I have two of these. The scrunch down to almost nothing. One lives in my bird-watching fanny pack. The other lives in the trunk of my car with my canoeing gear. When I go on a trip, I carry one in my daypack. I've had packable windbreakers before, but never one that was really waterproof. You have to order a size up because it runs small.