EverTherm Down Hooded Jacket
- First Ascent
- Temp Rating
- StormRepel Super DWR
- Secure Pocket
No quilting. No cold spots. This is down. Revolutionary new Thindown® fabric replaces traditional, high-loft down clusters with ultrathin down sheets, eliminating the need for quilting or channels. It also creates maximum thermal efficiency without bulk and, since the down is uniform throughout, there are no cold spots. You get all warmth, no puff, in a simple, streamlined design that delivers superior technical performance.
NOTE: Temperature ratings are based on a controlled laboratory test, using low and moderate activity levels. Also consider: your sensitivity to cold and wind-chill; time of exposure; activity level; and use of layering.
- StormRepel® Super DWR: Longest-lasting moisture-shedding finish on nylon shell
- 30g EverTherm Down Insulation: ThinDown® technology provides maximum warmth, minimum loft with no down leakage
- Low-Profile Insulated Hood: Elastic binding enhances fit and comfort
- Zip-Close Chest And Hand Pockets: Keep essentials secure
- Elastic binding at Cuffs: Seals out the cold
- Adjustable, drawcord waist: Dials in the fit
- Average length: Reg Small 25"
- Classic: A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body. Designed to fit over midweight layers.
- Shell: 100% nylon
READ MORE REVIEWS
- Yes, I recommend this productSusanNYGender FemaleHeight 5'6"Type RegularActivityHikingProsConsFitness meter label is moderately smallFit:SmallLargeNot what I thought it was going to beDec 6, 2019
This is a cute jacket, but when I took it out of the box I was disappointed. It was so thin! That being said, it worked well for me as a top layer when hiking. You need to keep moving in a jacket like this, if you're just standing around you will be cold. I would recommend for dog walking, hiking, etc. The fit was a little off. I am 5ft6 140 pounds. The medium jacket fit my body but the shoulders were a little too tight.
- Yes, I recommend this productancientgenesGender FemaleHeightType RegularActivityTravelProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeExactly the right jacketSep 9, 2019
Lightweight and comfortable. The weather is still warm where I live, so I haven't "field-tested" it yet. But I feel sure it will keep me warm.
- Yes, I recommend this productLoriGender FemaleHeight 5'7"Type RegularActivityOtherProsConsFitness meter label is moderately smallFit:SmallLargeBeautiful jacketJul 9, 2019
A bit on the expensive side, but I bought it on clearance. Fits true to size or a bit small.
Be the first to ask a question.