EverTherm Down Hooded Jacket
- First Ascent
- Temp Rating
- StormRepel Super DWR
- Secure Pocket
No quilting. No cold spots. This is down. Revolutionary new Thindown® fabric replaces traditional, high-loft down clusters with ultrathin down sheets, eliminating the need for quilting or channels. It also creates maximum thermal efficiency without bulk and, since the down is uniform throughout, there are no cold spots. You get all warmth, no puff, in a simple, streamlined design that delivers superior technical performance.
NOTE: Temperature ratings are based on a controlled laboratory test, using low and moderate activity levels. Also consider: your sensitivity to cold and wind-chill; time of exposure; activity level; and use of layering.
- StormRepel® Super DWR: Longest-lasting moisture-shedding finish on nylon shell
- 30g EverTherm Down Insulation: ThinDown® technology provides maximum warmth, minimum loft with no down leakage
- Low-Profile Insulated Hood: Elastic binding enhances fit and comfort
- Zip-Close Chest And Hand Pockets: Keep essentials secure
- Elastic binding at Cuffs: Seals out the cold
- Adjustable, drawcord waist: Dials in the fit
- Average length: Reg Small 25"
- Classic; A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body. Designed to fit over midweight layers.
- Shell: 100% nylon
- Yes, I recommend this productJaneyGender FemaleHeight 5'4"Type RegularActivityHikingProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargePerfect Jacket!!Feb 24, 2020
I have many Eddie Bauer jackets, but this one is my favorite. So light, but unbelievably warm.
- Yes, I recommend this productTreesGenderHeightTypeActivityProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeNice JacketFeb 14, 2020
This jacket is very light weight, but it keeps me very warm on cold mornings (< 30 degrees) while I take my dog for a long walk. I ordered a tall medium, my usual size, and wear just a thermal top under the jacket. It does fit snug, so if you want to wear more than just 1 layer, you should probably order the next size up.
- Yes, I recommend this productjamGender FemaleHeight 5'10"Type TallActivityHikingProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargegreat jacketFeb 12, 2020
got regular size and had to switch for tall.
Be the first to ask a question.