EverTherm Down Hooded Jacket
- First Ascent
- Temp Rating
- StormRepel Super DWR
- Secure Pocket
No quilting. No cold spots. This is down. Revolutionary new Thindown® fabric replaces traditional, high-loft down clusters with ultrathin down sheets, eliminating the need for quilting or channels. It also creates maximum thermal efficiency without bulk and, since the down is uniform throughout, there are no cold spots. You get all warmth, no puff, in a simple, streamlined design that delivers superior technical performance.
NOTE: Temperature ratings are based on a controlled laboratory test, using low and moderate activity levels. Also consider: your sensitivity to cold and wind-chill; time of exposure; activity level; and use of layering.
- StormRepel® Super DWR: Longest-lasting moisture-shedding finish on nylon shell
- 30g EverTherm Down Insulation: ThinDown® technology provides maximum warmth, minimum loft with no down leakage
- Low-Profile Insulated Hood: Elastic binding enhances fit and comfort
- Zip-Close Chest And Hand Pockets: Keep essentials secure
- Elastic binding at Cuffs: Seals out the cold
- Adjustable, drawcord waist: Dials in the fit
- Average length: Reg Small 25"
- Classic: A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body. Designed to fit over midweight layers.
- Shell: 100% nylon
READ MORE REVIEWS
- Yes, I recommend this productCossGender FemaleHeight 6'1"Type TallActivityLeisurePros Has a hood, Waterproof, packableConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeGreat designJan 21, 2020
Our whole family has purchased this jacket. It's warm but packable. It's smooth instead of being ribbed. We love the new down technology. It's great for my son at university to get from class to class without a bulky winter coat. My daughter can shove the jacket in her backpack at volleyball tournaments so she doesn't have to worry about it being stolen.
- Loves to travel ~ hates to be coldGender FemaleHeight 5'5"Type RegularActivityTravelProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeGreat for travel and layeringDec 26, 2019
This is a great layering piece that fits like a lightweight jacket, but provides the warmth of a much larger coat. Great piece for traveling ~ love that pockets zip and especially like the small pocket inside the interior that is great for chapstick. I bought this for a football game in New England and am extremely satisfied. I paired it with the plaid lined jeans and the fleece lined pants with several zip pockets for the game (I also layered with two more layers underneath)
- Yes, I recommend this productSusanNYGender FemaleHeight 5'6"Type RegularActivityHikingProsConsFitness meter label is moderately smallFit:SmallLargeNot what I thought it was going to beDec 6, 2019
This is a cute jacket, but when I took it out of the box I was disappointed. It was so thin! That being said, it worked well for me as a top layer when hiking. You need to keep moving in a jacket like this, if you're just standing around you will be cold. I would recommend for dog walking, hiking, etc. The fit was a little off. I am 5ft6 140 pounds. The medium jacket fit my body but the shoulders were a little too tight.
Be the first to ask a question.