EverTherm Down Jacket
- First Ascent
- Temp Rating
- StormRepel Super DWR
No quilting. No cold spots. This is down. Revolutionary new Thindown® fabric replaces traditional, high-loft down clusters with ultrathin down sheets, eliminating the need for quilting or channels. It also creates maximum thermal efficiency without bulk and, since the down is uniform throughout, there are no cold spots. You get all warmth, no puff, in a simple, streamlined design that delivers superior technical performance.
NOTE: Temperature ratings are based on a controlled laboratory test, using low and moderate activity levels. Also consider: your sensitivity to cold and wind-chill; time of exposure; activity level; and use of layering.
- StormRepel® Super DWR: Longest-lasting moisture-shedding finish on nylon shell
- 30g EverTherm Down Insulation: ThinDown® technology provides maximum warmth, minimum loft with no down leakage
- Zip-Close Chest And Hand Pockets: Keep essentials secure
- Elastic binding at Cuffs: Seals out the cold
- Adjustable, drawcord waist: Dials in the fit
- Average length: Reg 25"
- Classic: A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body. Designed to fit over midweight layers.
- 100% nylon
READ MORE REVIEWS
- YUNGenderHeightTypeActivityProsConsLove this oneMay 25, 2019
Very warm and comfy, no feather come out! Good buy
- Yes, I recommend this productSuzGender FemaleHeight 5'3"Type RegularActivityTravelPros Comfortable, Stylish, Versatile, WarmConsBest purchase I've madeApr 3, 2019
It's a WONDERFUL jacket. I absolutely adore it! It does get VERY warm if you're being active, and isn't the most breathable when that happens. However it's perfect for those chilly nights at camp and for light activity. It will 100% always be in my pack when I travel/hike/camp! The material is SO soft and light that it felt fragile when I first wore it. However that is not the case and seems to be holding up very well through everything so far! It fits very well, even on my short frame. I bought the XL and it's roomy enough to wear a hoodie underneath without it looking bulky.
- Yes, I recommend this productLucyGender FemaleHeight 5'3"Type RegularActivityHikingProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargePerfect jacketMar 1, 2019
This is the perfect jacket. It's warm and seriously light weight. I have a tendency to wear it around the house it's so comfy. I've not tested it in extremely cold weather but it's been kept me warm in the twenty degree temps. It's been my go to jacket since I got it.