Sandstone 2.0 Soft Shell Jacket
- First Ascent
- StormRepel DWR
- Wind Resistant
- 4 Way Stretch
- Secure Pocket
Next generation of our classic ultralight soft shell, with enhanced design lines. Guide-built for high-output activities like alpine and rock climbing, it's a super versatile piece that migrates effortlessly to all-purpose use. Highly breathable, four-way stretch fabric for superior mobility. Wind- and water-resistant protection. Thumb-loop sleeves provide a secure fit and added warmth.
- Flexion Four-Way Stretch Fabric: Superior breathability and mobility
- StormRepel® DWR Finish: Sheds moisture so it doesn't soak in
- Simple and streamlined: Low-bulk design for freedom of movement
- Adjustable drawcord waist: Dial in the fit, seal out the drafts
- Secure zip interior chest pocket: Media port lets you bring your tunes
- Secure zip hand pockets: Keep essentials safe
- Average length, Reg: Small 24.5"
- Active: An athletic fit. Close to the body without restricting mobility. Designed to fit over baselayers and lightweight midlayers.
- 81% nylon/10% spandex/9% polyester
- Yes, I recommend this productLeeGenderHeightTypeActivityGiftProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeAwesome JacketNov 4, 2019
Bought this for my wife and she loves it. It keeps her cool, but it's not made for cold weather since she's cold all the time. Love the material it feels great, fits good, well crafted.
- Yes, I recommend this product007 MontanaGender FemaleHeightType RegularActivityProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargegreat jacket!Oct 14, 2019
I love this jacket! Several years ago I purchased it in a aqua color and I like it so much that this year when it went on sale I purchased 2 more. The gray/white color is pretty and the fit of these jackets gives a slimming effect. Fit is TTS.
- Yes, I recommend this productMiniGender FemaleHeight 5'7"Type TallActivityLeisureProsConsFitness meter label is moderately smallFit:SmallLargeGreat jacketOct 14, 2019
I bought a similar jacket just over a year ago with a lifetime guarantee, but when the zipper broke and I tried to return it to the nearest store outlet, I was told they did not carry Ascent models and that there was only one year guarantee now anyway. So I had to buy a new jacket online. I am sorry the lifetime promise was changed after I bought the older jacket. Although it is good quality, I do not believe it is as sturdy as the older one.
Be the first to ask a question.