Sandstone 2.0 Soft Shell Jacket
- First Ascent
- StormRepel DWR
- Wind Resistant
- 4 Way Stretch
- Secure Pocket
Next generation of our classic ultralight soft shell, with enhanced design lines. Guide-built for high-output activities like alpine and rock climbing, it's a super versatile piece that migrates effortlessly to all-purpose use. Highly breathable, four-way stretch fabric for superior mobility. Wind- and water-resistant protection. Thumb-loop sleeves provide a secure fit and added warmth.
- Flexion Four-Way Stretch Fabric: Superior breathability and mobility
- StormRepel® DWR Finish: Sheds moisture so it doesn't soak in
- Simple and streamlined: Low-bulk design for freedom of movement
- Adjustable drawcord waist: Dial in the fit, seal out the drafts
- Secure zip interior chest pocket: Media port lets you bring your tunes
- Secure zip hand pockets: Keep essentials safe
- Average length, Reg: Small 24.5"
- Active: An athletic fit. Close to the body without restricting mobility. Designed to fit over baselayers and lightweight midlayers.
- 81% nylon/10% spandex/9% polyester
- Yes, I recommend this productSueGender FemaleHeight 5'8"Type RegularActivityLeisureProsConsGreat jacketJan 21, 2020
I really like this jacket. Looks great and repels water. I will actually get more use once spring- summer is here. Loose fitting but not boxy. Love the pattern and getting it on sale is a winner.
- Yes, I recommend this productRunningGirlGender FemaleHeight 5'6"Type RegularActivityRunningProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeLove It!Jan 13, 2020
This jacket is exactly what I was looking for, and it is even better than expected!
- Yes, I recommend this productMichMichGender FemaleHeight 5'3"Type PetiteActivityHikingProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeGreat Light Weight JacketJan 10, 2020
I read all the reviews and was hesitant on ordering the jacket for size and quality. I am 5'3" and 116 lbs with semi athletic build and the petite medium fit perfect with a little extra room for layering but not too much where it looks big. The jacket is more like a wind breaker. Very thin and lightweight and it does make the swishing sound :) However, I have not worn it yet so I am not sure how it will hold up to cooler weather and wind. I got a pretty good price on it so I will keep and it looks great with the trail pants and leggings. The seems are all the same so it looks almost like a matching set. If I am able to edit or post later on how it holds up, I will do so.
Be the first to ask a question.