MicroTherm® 2.0 Down Hooded Jacket
- First Ascent
- Temp Rating
- Fill Power
- StormRepel Super DWR
- Recycled Materials
Perfection Evolved. Version 2.0 of our premium ultralight has an improved fit that's more comfortable, mobile, and flattering, with more room in the chest; a slightly longer length for added coverage and warmth; a softer fabric to further enhance the comfort; and a secure drawcord hem to seal out cold and fine-tune the fit.
As an ultralight insulating layer, the MicroTherm is thinner than traditional down jackets. But that combination of minimal bulk and effective warmth is what makes it special, and is the result of its patented construction and the exceptionally high-loft goose down that it holds close to the body for maximum thermal efficiency.
NOTE: Temperature ratings are based on a controlled laboratory test by an independent university lab. Also consider: your sensitivity to cold and wind-chill; time of exposure; activity level; and use of layering.
NOTE: As a reference for comparison, we have included the customer reviews of the MicroTherm 1.0 below. Any reviews dated prior to July 30, 2018 are for the MicroTherm 1.0. All reviews dated after July 30, 2018 are for the new MicroTherm 2.0.
Models shown are 5'9" to 5'11" tall, wearing size S/4.
- Windproof recycled 20D ripstop polyester shell
- StormRepel® Super DWR, our longest lasting, moisture-shedding finish
- 800 fill Responsible Down Standard (RDS) goose down, certified by Control Union More About RDS
- Trackmydown supply information on garment—learn where your down comes from and what makes premium down premium
- Microtherm construction—streamlined, micro-channel design for maximum thermal efficiency and compressibility
- Stretch side panels—increase breathability and mobility, and create a trim, active fit
- Zip hand pockets secure essentials, keep your hands warm
- Secure zip chest pocket with media port—take your music to the mountains
- Stows easily—packs into chest pocket that has carabiner clip-in loop
- Two interior stash pockets—ideal for gloves or goggles
- Length, Reg Small: 25" | Weight: 11.7 oz | Down Fill Weight: 2.7 oz
- Active. An athletic fit. Close to body without restricting mobility. Designed to fit over baselayers and lightweight midlayers.
- 100% recycled polyester shell | 95% polyester/5% spandex panels
- Yes, I recommend this productKatherineGender FemaleHeight 5'7"Type RegularActivityWear to WorkPros Comfort, Fit, QualityConsI love this jacket!May 4, 2021
I bought this jacket to wear to work and for tailgating or hiking this spring and fall. I love how lightweight yet warm it is. The fit is very flattering and true to size.
- Yes, I recommend this productCoreenGender FemaleHeight 5'5"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsThis is my 3rd Microtherm jacketApr 27, 2021
This is my 3rd Microtherm jacket. I have them in red, purple and the new one in dusty rose. I just love that they are not bulky but yet keeps you warm and toasty. It is also extremely stylish. I have brought them to Europe for my vacations (usually in the spring) and it keep me warm and comfortable.
- Yes, I recommend this productNancyGenderHeight 5'3"Type PetiteActivitySkiingPros Comfort, Fit, VersatileConsGreat JacketApr 25, 2021
This jacket is perfect for my needs. I am 5'3" and 115 pounds, the regular small fits well, wanted the extra length. I plan to use this jacket for cross country skiing , but season is now over( purchased in April) so have been enjoying it on walks/hikes. I have worn it in the 30's and 40's and have been comfortable. The fit is very flattering. It will be great to place in backpack( light weight and compressible) when I get too warm, particularly when cross country skiing. My daughter is considering purchasing the same jacket after trying mine!