BC Sandstone Stretch Jacket
- First Ascent
- 4 Way Stretch
- StormRepel Super DWR
- Water Resistant Zippers
Waterproof with the freedom of four-way stretch. The 3-layer waterproof/breathable soft shell is lightweight, quiet, and delivers amazing mobility. The alpine feature set, from the waterproof zips to the single-point adjustable hood, keeps the jacket simple, streamlined, and highly efficient. Tested and approved by Eddie Bauer guides Melissa Arnot and Caroline George.
Models shown are 5'9" to 5'11" tall, wearing size S/4.
- WeatherEdge® Plus 3.3-oz Stretch Knit Construction: Laminated fabric is waterproof/breathable to 10K/10K
- StormRepel® Super DWR: Our longest lasting moisture-shedding finish
- Single-point adjustable hood: Fits great, with or without a helmet
- YKK® Aquaguard Zips: Eliminate the need for bulky storm flaps
- Secure zip pockets: Two exterior, one interior
- Adjustable cuffs and hem: Dial-in fit, seal out cold
- Average length: Reg, small 26.5"
- Active; An athletic fit. Close to the body without restricting mobility. Designed to fit over baselayers and lightweight midlayers.
- 100% polyester
- Yes, I recommend this productDaisiesGender FemaleHeight 6'8"Type RegularActivityRoad BikingPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsBe sandstoneMar 27, 2021
True to size
- Yes, I recommend this productTsornGender FemaleHeightType RegularActivityRunningPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsMust get this jacket!!!Feb 27, 2021
I have been looking for water proof jacket that light( not feel like plastic) bright red , orange colors, breathable, style for running, walking, this jacket is the winners, it has everything performed. You must get this jacket, I am lucky to have this jacket, it is on sale, I am surprised it's still in stock, and the red color is the best, it's amazing for visibility. And for the most part, The company is outstanding for packaging, the jacket came with cardboard packaging to secure, I am very surprised how much the company care about their merchandise and customers unlike Stio company that I had recently order Stio jacket, and the package was torn and had a cut even the pricey skis jacket very poor packaging , I returned. I love this Eddie waterproof jacket, I am wearing it right now. Thank you,
- Yes, I recommend this productSki GalGender FemaleHeight 5'4"Type PetiteActivitySkiingPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsLoving itJan 3, 2021
I bought this as a shell for ski patrolling, I got a size up to fit it over my down jacket or to wear on its own on warmer days. It looks sharp, performs well in all conditions so far. I'm in love!